What's everyone doing?

Aww, I was kidding. :hugs: I don't sleep in all the time, but I'm a napper. I get sooo sleepy around 1pm.
& new Teen Mom episodes come back in July. The 5th, I think?

Me too... I always take a nap around noon... But we are allowed to be sleepy :winkwink: oh okay I was about to say wth lol.

Cooking a baby is hard work! :winkwink:
Haha. That's the original four, too. Not the new ones from Teen Mom 2.

Yes ma'am! They showed previews for it after the 16&P.
I don't know if they've announced if they're having a second season of teen mom 2 yet?

It looks like it's going to be a good season of the new teen mom!! I don't even like Farrah and I felt bad for her from the commercial!

I'm going to be so addicted to it haha! I just haven't been watching much tv lately, only at night really before bed. I'm excited haha, OH is going to hate me :haha:

Well did you hear that her daughter dad died?? I guess he wasn't actually the dad!! Or atleast that's what it looked like from the commercial!

It looked like her mom was telling her to leave Sophia, because Farrah was talking about moving to Florida or something? & it showed her upset about her FOB dying, and taking Sophia to see his grave.
Skye, they had a paternity test done last season?

Off topic, but what does this smiley look like to you Chrissy? :holly:

Yes I remember him dying! Whooooaaa that's crazy!

Kinda looks like a chicken with boobs :rofl:

Bahahaha. That sooo doesn't help me & skye's quest to figure out what the hell that smiley is.

I think that Derek is definitely sophia's dad though. Since the DNA test. But, Amber's story looks irritating as ever.

Haha I know I just read what y'all where talking about :haha:

Ugh I can't stand Amber!! Is she still acting stupid from what the commercials show?

Oh really?? Maybe the commercial was weird then?? The one I saw was her holding DNA papers and talking about how someone wasn't Sophias dad? Lol maybe I wasn't paying enough attention? LOL.
Kelly, we're on a misson!!!!!

I saw that too in the commercial, which is why I'm confused? I thought maybe I didn't hear what exactly the papers were?
& it shows the cops being called on her and Gary. And some lawyer telling her that she could possibly lose Leah permanently. :wacko:

And hahaha, the truth of the smiley will eventually come out!

Okay so Im not totally stupid then! Lol. Maybe it was some other kinda paper?? Her mom said something about it being a big deal! I'm wondering what's up with catelyn and Tyler this season too!!! I've missed like sooooo much from that show!
Yessss, we WILL figure it out!!

It looked like their house gets broken into & then they want to move? I need to see the preview at least 2 more times before I will actually know what is going on. :dohh:

Ohhhh maybe that was it :dohh: I thought it was the cops! Hahahahah. I need to see the commercials too.

Right?? This is the first time I've really watched these shows and they're making ne addicted. Just like BnB lol I post 24/7!! I've been a member for 6 months and I'm already a "BnB addict" :dohh: I have no life!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->