What's everyone having...

KX

Reaction score
for dinner?

Im getting chinese...yummy :D And I am drinking Baileys :wink: Bang goes any diet :oops:

We're having Indian and I'm also just about to crack open the Baileys!! Mine's with mint, have you tried that one yet KX?? We're on our 5th bottle in a week!! :oops: :lol:

i had a tin of vegetable soup how exciting am i :roll: oh yeah and my can of irn-bru :lol: :lol:

I just ate chicken and mushroom risoto, cause its soothing on the throat. But Idont have much of an appetite at the mo. :(

i had birthday cake n celebrations mmmm lol

We had a KFC :oops: i moan about my weight then eat crap!

I was out shopping with my sister til 5 and the bus takes an hour to get back so DH and FIL had curry (ew!). So i made myself oven cooked chicken breast with crinkly chips and peas, with lots of yummy clotted cream rice pudding for dessert :D (Oh, and LOTS of yummy choccy truffles!!)

Amanda said:
We're having Indian and I'm also just about to crack open the Baileys!! Mine's with mint, have you tried that one yet KX?? We're on our 5th bottle in a week!! :oops: :lol:

Amanda I have been tempted to get a bottle but it is pricey :roll: I have been buying x2 2litre bottles for £25 :wink:

i would get pissed on the smell of that stuff :lol: :lol:

*sticks to my bass shandy :oops: *

We had a home made Thai Veg Stir Fry. Yummy!

KX said:
for dinner?

Im getting chinese...yummy :D And I am drinking Baileys :wink: Bang goes any diet :oops:

thought u were reducing ur takeways

i had nout was not hungry

So was I (reducing fat food) so I bought 2 pizzas in tesco instead of ordering 2 :rofl:

I always moan bout losing weight but cant resist takeaways (altho it is all I had to eat all day) so I can justify it a wee bit :oops:

New year slim me will start til then I'm getting pissed & fat on pizza :twisted:

Sod it eat it all :twisted:

john done dinner,turkey roll,roasties,mash carrots and peas.onion rings and yorkshires. had a few vodka ices in the pub as they were only £1.50 a bottle

Turkey roll mmmmmmmmm I love it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->