whats everyone up too today?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
so what are you're plans today guys and dolls?

me and maddi are both poorly so a day in for us, doing bugger all - lots of cuddling me thinks! :cloud9:

Hope your both feeling better soon. :flower:

Another day in for us today, we have to finish packing for holl's tomorrow. I swear were not going away again till AJ is alot older! There is no such thing as packing light with a baby!!

nope - you certainly can't travel with a baby! enjoy your holiday :D

im working today until 5 :( lol but its payday so its not to bad...looking forward to do some shopping tomorrow though! x

Im sat in bored watching Labour and Delivery on home on health, im of work sick with my back and im so bored! Going to have a lazy day and then go to my friends this everning as her OH is off to work and she dosent want to be left alone with the baby.

lucy - hope work goes nice and quick for you :D

aww lozzy poor you - hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

well im having a day in resting too, jacks been a bugger this morning getting dressed, so im already worn out. Martin went back to work yesterday so its just me and jack at home, so ill prob b on BnB most of the day :blush:

lucy - hope work goes nice and quick for you :D

aww lozzy poor you - hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

Thanks hun the annoyin thing is i dont feel ill im just in pain lol Thank god for codine :D:D:D:D

Hope your both feeling better soon.

Get well soon guys:hugs:

Were travelling up north today to start a weekend "break" from stuff. Planning on walking around the Peak District and let go of our worries a bit

FEDup - oh bless you honey! how are you feeling now? yep i've got bnb on all day today :blush: maddi is sleeping so bnb time :D

jayswife - sounds like a good day! enjoy :D

lozzy - thanks honey :D x

kim - do hope work isn't too bad hon :hugs:

Ilove - big :hugs: sweetie, hope you enjoy your weekend :hugs: x

Packing hospital bag, some washing, little nap!

This evening it will be cooking dinner and picking OH up from work!

Same old weekday routine. To and from the school a few times to drop off and pick up my kids, pay our workers, work, try and get a handle on my laundry, etc.

Nice thing is, no baseball tonight for my kids.

Another day in the house for me, desperate to go shopping but no money.

Hope you and maddi are feeling better soon hun. x

I've been to have my hair chopped off this morning (got a short bob now!) gonna have a tidy round then walk down to the primary school and meet my mum and sister (my mum's a teaching assistant) then go to hers for dinner and hopefully get her to dye my hair for me. Then it's back on here to wait for Summer Lovin :D

Iv just been to get my nails done and done some food shopping and now relaxing at home while my mum has Tye :D Good day!

I'm heading off for a wedding reception in a couple of hours. Got a hotel booked so going to get ready there. Reception is in a really nice looking country resort but I'm dreading the though of much much drinks are going to be!

Have a good weekend all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->