What's for breakfast then?

M

Maid Marian

Just curious what all you ladies are having for breakfast. I'm feeling healthy for once, and have made a banana, blueberry, oat and vanilla milkshake/smoothie thing!

tiger loaf with loads of butter and jam!

MmmmMmmm tiger loaf is loovely! xx

Tiger loaf kicks ass :) I'm trying to decide between bacon and egg baguette or pancakes! Sweet or savoury might just have both lol

toast with butter and then pain de chocolate warmed up in the oven-mmmmm!!! xx

Today, being Sunday, we had bacon, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns on toast.

I bought some lovely fresh barm cakes from the bakery yesterday, but we don't have any bacon, so it's nothing unless I can be arsed to womble up to the shop, which I can't because I'm ill :( :(

Probably sausage sandwiches when I get back from the gym, more like lunch not breakfast! lol

I've already had a slice of toast withe butter and marmite, a White chic and raspberry cookie, and DH is cooking sausages, so will have a sausage sandwich in a bit!

a bowl of fruit and fiber :lol: not very exciting

Chocolate spread on crumpets, yummmmmmy!

Ah this thread has just suddenly made me hungry, I am going to make myself bacon, fried egg, beans and toast!!!

A yoghurt and 2 breakfast biscuits...would have rather had a 'toast party' as my son calls it though! Or a bacon butty Mmmm

I feel very boring to put shreddies lol

I'm so boring I have 2 slices of toast with olive spread and raspberry jam and a cup of tea every day. If I'm feeling exciting I'll have a bit of fruit too. Wish I could convince my mum to move in with me and cook me stacks of pancakes with maple syrup and bacon every morning!

I had 3 coffees and a cafe latte slimfast - I am a bit of a coffee addict :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->