Whats for Dinner tonight?

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
We are having Phillidelphia stuffed chicken with roast potatoes and vegetables! Yummy!

What you all having?

Bacon and potato fritters with baked beans, getting abit thin bare in the cupboards now!! xx

no idea :/ .. prob jacket tatties ! lol how boring! its end of the week tho! when the cupboards start looking a bit bare ! haha x

A curry, we're not sure which one yet though. Probably some form of indian style one :)

I'm having slimming worlds venison sausages , mash and gravy ! they look great!!! :)

Dani tinks - indian curry sounds fab!!! xx

We are having Phillidelphia stuffed chicken with roast potatoes and vegetables! Yummy!

What you all having?

*drools* Yummy! I want that!

I got mince out the freezer this morning so I'll do lasagna I think. Nice but its not philli stuffed chicken :cry:

sausages mash yorkies and veg :)

What you all having?

I got mince out the freezer this morning so I'll do lasagna I think. Nice but its not philli stuffed chicken :cry:

Ahh have it tomorrow! I love it.. I either do it with bacon on the top or a bread crust. Think I am gonna do it with bacon tonight but its so tasty.. Nice roasties too, I dont do roasties much cos they take forever! Lol

were having what ever i can find as not much in the house now :blush:

so maybe pie chips and peas with gravy :thumbup:

What you all having?

Ahh have it tomorrow! I love it.. I either do it with bacon on the top or a bread crust. Think I am gonna do it with bacon tonight but its so tasty.. Nice roasties too, I dont do roasties much cos they take forever! Lol

Mmm I love chicken breast with pesto on top wrapped in parma ham. Roast potatoes are delish but you're right, they take an age! Worth it in the end though.

The toast I just had for lunch really hasn't filled a hole at all. Need more food! :haha: x

im confused Phillidelphia stuffed chicken would that be the cheesey stuff you spread on toast ? lol :S ...

I am running low on supplies so I think I may order a chicken wrap from the takeaway & Darren will have a sweetcorn pizza :)

For Hallie; quorn sausages, veg & gravy!

I'm thinking Stewed Sausages, Mash and Peas. Nice and easy xx

Beef stew, dumplings & mash for us, followed by choc pudding with choc sauce :) I am starving as my stew has been cooking all day and filling my house with yummy smells :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"