whats for dinner?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
so guys i'm starving!!! just cooking peri peri chicken, brown rice and veg noodles.. whats everyone else having?

Fish n chips yum!

We've got my OH's mate coming over so my OH is doing fajitas :)

Fajitas! I have such a craving for them atm

Not even thought about it yet!! lol
I am hungry though x

So you can only have milk and yogurt hun? When did you start :hugs:

I had Salmon with some funny breadcrumb stuff on, with new potatoes and purple sprouting (which I thought was funny, because it was green! :rofl:).

I'm just going to have a look for me "second tea" now! xx

yeah :cry: (feeling very sorry for myself now!)

2 muller light yogurts, and 3 pints of semi, or skimmed milk. Can have coffee, and sugar free juice/pop too, but thats it, Nothing else!!!

Started last sat, so on day 7 now, lost 13lb so far! :happydance: Op day is tuesday!

13lbs in a week is pretty impressive! Is that 2 yogurts per meal? Must be soooo hard to stick too, especially if you are cooking for OH and Jack!

yeah :cry: (feeling very sorry for myself now!)

2 muller light yogurts, and 3 pints of semi, or skimmed milk. Can have coffee, and sugar free juice/pop too, but thats it, Nothing else!!!

Started last sat, so on day 7 now, lost 13lb so far! :happydance: Op day is tuesday!

Hey well done you!I cant manage a diet and when I did start to make progress bang I was rushed into hospital.So 4 weeks of eating whatever now.Can be good i suppose.

Again well done xx

13lbs in a week is pretty impressive! Is that 2 yogurts per meal? Must be soooo hard to stick too, especially if you are cooking for OH and Jack!

No its 2 yogurts ALL DAY!

Yeah it had been hard, night times are the worst, but im getting used to it - oddly!!

Ive done nothing but dream and fantasize about food for a week! :rofl:

I was on a week long veg stock diet for an op once. I even had to strain the stock before drinking lol. I remember how much I craved food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->