What's for lunch today?

feedindy

Reaction score
Another food thread!

I am making vegetable tempura with sticky rice and a yummy ginger soy dipping sauce. Yum can't wait!

What are you having for lunch? Or dinner?

it's 1.30pm (lunch time) here and I just had heinz sketti on toast lol! Yours sounds lovely though.

I had cheese and ham toastie but yours sounds much better :growlmad:

vegan coconut curry with brown rice, extra hot ;-)

Everyone elses sounds so nice. I had cheese on toast and an orange ice lolly. Time for a trip to asda me thinks.........

EVERYTHING I CAN FIND!

Hehehe, DH comes home after being gone for a week. I am so excited, were going to celebrating!

Since been pregnant I've had Hunters Chicken every Saturday I liked it pre pregnancy now I love it I even had it for my Christmas dinner as I couldn't face traditional.

Hunters Chicken is chicken breast smothered in BBQ sauce then melted cheese on top (your meant to also have bacon but I hate it so I don't) then oven chips on the side and peas with a dollop of Mayo. Not the lowest fat meal but the chicken & peas are healthy ;-)

A Gregg sausage roll and a feast lolly :) lol

Cant eat much as I'm so full in the belly! Had 1 toast with cheese, avocado, tomato and yoghurt with blueberries.

Tempura sounds delish!

My husband won't stop banging on about fish and how baby's brain is developing etc etc. So i had pasta with smoked salmon, raw spinach and tomatoes with mayo all mixed in n cooled. It was reaaaally nice actually. N good for me and baby...bonus!!

Leftovers which DH brought back from a buffet last night: quiche, couscous, beans and salad. I'm too far along now to get too worried about eating buffet leftovers...

home made lasange. nice but not what i wanted, i wanted a brown roll with chicken mayo sweetcorn and salad mmm and some beetroot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->