What's Going On?!

Sovereign

Reaction score
I first had a :witch: about 5 weeks after Charlie was born which was just like they were before I fell pregnant. I didn't have another one until 2 weeks ago and i'm still bleeding after 2 weeks! It's mainly when I go to the toilet it just gushes out and the rest of the time it's only there a little bit. What's going on?! Is this normal for it to be so messed up? x

What type of delivery did you have? It sounds like your body's just tryin to get backt o normal...if you feel that the bleeding it soo much and too heavy then please phone your health visitor or gp. I had this for 9 months after Joani my oldest was born. I bled every day for the 9 months and they would not listen to how often or how much i was bleeding. I collapsed and had to have a transfusion. My womb/uterous etc didnt contract right aft the birth. I have since found out this is a prob with my body where it does not like the effects of labour afterwards and I had the same thing after my 2nd daughter only thankfully they spotted it after the labour. I have been told any future pregnancies I have and labours will end up the same way.

:hugs:

I had a normal delivery. Thanks for replying hun, I'll see how I go over the next couple of days and then ring dr I think. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->