What's going on? :(

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hey girls...

Sorry if TMI but this is really getting me down.
I've always had what I would consider regular periods.. Normally last only 4-5 days and that's it but last 7/8 months I have noticed they have become a little irregular, I'm bleeding around 7-8 days after my period and it lasts a couple of days, and my periods are lasting so much longer, it's been 8 days now!! It's only the last little brown bit but it still means no sex as that makes it bleed again (normally only a spot or just the brown stuff again).
It's making me upset as my periods are also getting later and later, 4 days late last month and a week this month so my phases are like 35 days instead of 28 which is making it really hard for me to know when's best to conceive as the ovulation tests don't seem much use.

Help and reassurance please?

If u don't have an aversion to taking tablets is suggest some Agnus Castus? It helps regulate your cycles, if u google it a lot of girls rave about it. I came off my pill in October last year and after three months still had nothing, I took a weeks dose of Agnus Castus and my AF started! My periods are now 26-28 days xx

What MG should that be in as seems it comes is 400mg or 1000mg? I did an ebay search and a Holland & Barrett search and the MG's vary alot.

Thank you so much for replying, seems a lot of people don't get replies on this forum which is a shame as its a comfort in peoples times of need!

Hey there! I would ask your doctor to check your thyroid hormone levels... A frequent cause of irregular periods and infertility... Easily treatable..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->