What's going on?!!

Mjones8

Reaction score
Hi. I am 32 yr old. On Nov 2st I stated my regular period. On Nov 5 I have sexual intercourse. On Nov 6 I stated to bleed lightly again but nothing that needed more then 1 pad. On Nov 11th and 13th I had sex again. On Nov 15 I woke up to use the bathroom that morning and when I wiped there was light red/pink blood. All day it remained the same but only when I wiped. The next morning I woke up and the pad had this brownish color discharge on it. Something I've never seen before cause I remember saying... What is this. The next day it became red with a regular flow but nothing that needed more then 1/2 pads. On the last day it was very light red/pink again and it was a light flow. This, with the exception of the brown discharge, has only happened to me one time before 3 years ago and I was pregnant with my daughter. I've taken several HPT and I've taken a blood test at the doctor. All of which say I am not pregnant. As of right now I am a week, 5 days, late with my regular cycle. I am also having symptoms like shooting pains like my cycle is on or coming on but it hasn't. I can't sleep on my sides for whatever reason. No matter how much I sleep or eat when I get up to walk around I'm fine at 1st but then my head starts to hurt and I become dizzy/light headed. I've even had lower back pain which I chalk up to being gas but I'm not sure. I've been to the doctor and tested. My blood count seems to be normal and I have no diseases.

Hi!

I don't really have any advice per say, but that does sound pretty frustrating! Have you talked to your doctor about the symptoms? I know you can skip cycles, but with everything going on it sounds like more. Hopefully you figure it out soon! Not knowing is the worst.

Thanks Alijo. I've just never missed a cycle in my life unless I was pregnant. But I go back in on Monday for an ultrasound.

Glad you're getting an US to check! Yeah I get that.. the only time I ever missed other than related to pregnancy and breastfeeding was when I was super sick for a month.

Keep us updated!! Best of luck!

I went to my doctors appointment and the ultra sound showed nothing. I took another blood test which says I'm not pregnant but still no period. I don't understand it. If I did get my period twice in November then it would still be too soon to tell. I stopped taking the home pregnancy test. I have a follow up appointment on Jan 7th. This is really bothering me because other then this I am perfectly healthy. I've been checked for every disease possible. The waiting is nerve wrecking too!!!

Waiting is honestly one of the hardest things. During that time we're always wondering what is going on and it's hard not to think about it. Our bodies sometimes do odd things, but it can be completely normal. There might be something going on causing you to skip or be irregular. May not be anything that needs attention and will correct itself.

Try to relax and find something else to occupy your mind. I know that's way easier said than done.

When would you expect AF based on the second time you had AF in November?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->