What's going on?

madme03

Reaction score
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out, I'm majorly confused about what my body is up to right now. I'm new here but I've been lurking on the forums since the Hubs and I started TTC, for answers and such, but this seems to be something I can't find much on. I apologise for TMI in advance.

So I really thought I was pregnant this month, I had what I thought were all the symptoms, sore bbs, nauseous, fatigued, crying and getting mad at nothing ect. I even had smelled phantom smells and had insanely itchy legs. My Cervix was medium/high, soft and closed and CM was creamy. My BBT stayed really high and didn't even drop that much when AF came. AF was late but BFNs since 9DPO. I usually start on what would be 14DPO but I started on 16DPO. And my usual 27 day cycle turned to 29. I definitely ovulated when I normally do on CD14. I thought not too much of a biggie, things change, even though I'm usually like clockwork.

Flow was really light on the first day. Second day I was medium flow and today? Nothing. Not even spotting. They usually last 5-7 days. Not 2. I do not get PMS or any period symptoms at all, I'm lucky in that sense. However, my bbs still ache, my appetite is huge still and all I want to do is sleep, It's 2.30pm and I'm almost falling asleep writing this.

Also, my cervix has stayed high, closed and soft throughout this "period" which I know isn't "normal". And today my CM is still creamy.

What's going on?! Anyone else experienced this? What was the outcome?

Thank you!

Maybe you ovulated a bit later than you thought, and it could be implantation bleeding. Did you try testing after the flo?

Maybe try testing again in case it was just a breakthrough bleed or IB rather than AF. It does sound odd. Or maybe speak to your doctor to rule out an infection.

Maybe you ovulated a bit later than you thought, and it could be implantation bleeding. Did you try testing after the flo?

I don't think my chart indicated ovulating later, but I guess it's a possibility. If I did though, it wouldn't explain the short period, or the cervix and cm. I though implantation bleeding was meant to be really light?

I haven't tested again yet because I don't want to be disappointed again. But I did buy some earlier.

Still wondering if anyone else had anything on this?
I'm spotting brown today and had a BFN this morning. But still high and soft cervix and creamy CM. I really don't think that I'm preganant anymore but still confused!

If you're stressed, it can really have an impact on your hormones and thus your flow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->