What's going on???

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Macmad, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Macmad

Macmad Happy mum of 2!

Ladies, looking for some advice here

My LO is generally an easy going baby. But the last 2 days she has been really fussy around tea time and just before going to bed. She cries for her bottle but when you give it to her, she still cries, like really cries, when she has the bottle in her mouth. I know she is hungry but she really fusses during the whole feed. I stop and wind her, that helps a bit. She has started not napping at teatime, and I wonder if she is over tired? She has a bath, which she loves, then another bottle and goes to bed, usually around 9ish and sleeps until 3am. During the day she is fine.
    She did have her first set of jabs on Monday, so wondered if that was contributing? The lumps on her thighs still haven't gone down and I didn't know if they were giving her pain.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated by a stressed out mum! :cry:

2. pigginteacher

pigginteacher Mum of 2

Maybe your LO needs to go to bed a bit earlier. My LO was the same, I thought it was colic but as soon as I started to put her to bed earlier she was like a different child. Just a thought xx

3. Dolly.

Dolly. Mummy & pregnant

sorry hun don't know what else to suggest other than maybe she is overtired and also has a bit of wind?? *hugs* hope you can sort it out soon x

4. Macmad

Macmad Happy mum of 2!

Anyone else?

5. KatelynsMummy

KatelynsMummy Mummy to Katelyn!

I would say try an earlier bedtime... worth a try, especially if theres no afternoon nap, shes probably over tired and just wants to sleep, try adjusting the routine (if there is one) to get her to bed earlier :flower:

6. punk_pig

punk_pig Guest

I agree, when my LO is overtired she screams and refuses food despite being hungry, it is just to much effort I think!