Whats going on?!!

ZoMo

Reaction score
We are actively TTC after losing 2 pregnancies very early on. This month we had :sex: either 3 or 4 days running up to the ovulation day, unfortunately due to circumstances we couldnt do it that day, then did it again the day after ovulation. So we were pretty well covered I hope. Now, that was 10 days ago.

CD1 was 13th May, I got positive OPKs on 26th and 27th, so I worked out that ovulation was actually 28th? (if I got the right end of the stick on all this!!) and we are currently on CD25.

Now, I have no idea what is going on with my body. This is a 'too much information' warning before you go any further!!:I have had a stuffy nose for a week for no apparent reason and it wont go away and is worse at night, my bowel movements (sorry!) have gone from a usual twice a week to twice a day which is completely unheard of but which would be an anti-pregnancy symptom as I read it is normally constipation rather than going all the time? I have sore boobs and nipples which again is unusual as usually my nipples have no feeling in them, they only have darkening around about 1/3 of the areolas, have had a couple of noticeable cramps over the last 2 days, a week back I had terrible headaches, I am getting negative cheapy pregnancy test results...

Normally pre-period I will get slight breast tenderness for a day about a week prior, and I will get cramps the day before. Nothing else. And the last pregnancy I only had tiredness pre-AF due date and frequent urination after AF should have arrived.

I am just totally confused. It may all be coincidence and completely unrelated but I guess that as it has all landed at once and is a mixture of anti and pro pregnancy symptoms that it is just making me think that something is going on but I dont know what!! I am just totally impatient and wanting to know what is going on now, dont want to wait for the :witch: to arrive on friday!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->