What's happening!

Picksbaby

Reaction score
I'm not due my period till Tuesday 9th September I tested positive 2nd September such a huge shock me and my partner have hardly even done and do this month but ever so grateful for it happening.

I've had four miscarriages all being last year, we've been trying to get pregnant since January but no luck till now I'm having a panic that this baby won't stick...

The doctor took bloods yesterday but the results won't be back for a few days and I'll have a re test tomorrow to see if there doubling nicely.

I'm writing in because I don't feel like my lines on my test are progressing the top test in the photo is today and the bottom one is two days ago. According to ovulating at day 14 I'm 9dpo now and bottom test is 7dpo.

Please help guys

https://s9.postimg.org/jclpyq4hr/image.jpg

Congratulations!!

I think they are really good lines for 7 and 9dpo!! Plus I believe the dye can be slightly different from test to test so that early on it might not be that noticeable to see a change in the darkness.

I know exactly what you mean about the worry. I got a BFP last wednesday, AF was due sunday. So far she has stayed away but I had a loss before my little boy and I also had bleeding early on with my little boy. I cant stop the worrying.

At least your doctor is taking your blood so hopefully that will help ease the anxiety.

But big congrats, I think those lines are great. xx

Nothing wrong with those lines honey!! :) congratulations

Got my blood results 41 and I've got to go back tomorrow for follow up. I've also been referred to the consultant they will see me every two weeks and scan me every two weeks

Is 41 good for my last period being the 12th august. I think I ovulated early and am around 11dpo

I don't think you can really tell anything from only 1 test. Anything over 5 I think means you're pregnant, but it is all about how the numbers are increasing.

Congratulations hun, dont worry about how high number is, as long as they are increasing, your lines are fab for what dpo you are, congratulations again xx

https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/image-20.jpg

My test lines today :) not due my period till Tuesday! Getting more bloods done today

Congrats, dont stress, your numbers are fine and tests look amazing!

Got my blood results from yesterday this morning 146!!! So happy!! Back again tomorrow for more test

those are OUTSTANDING lines for 7 and 9 dpo!! these are just urine tests so the final intensity of the lines depends on how much you drink, the room temperature, the amount of dye on each single test batch... but these are AMAZING!!

i got plain blank BFNs until 15 dpo... no need to worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->