What's implantation bleeding like?

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
Can some of you ladies who have had implantation bleeding please share your experiences...

My cycles are usually 27-29 days. Hubby & I did the deed on day 12 & day 16. Then on day 18 I had brown/pink mucus throughout the day when I wiped. I also had a sharp pain on my right hip bone for a few minutes. On day 19 there was a stringy bit of red mucus when I wiped & more pink. Then on day 20 I had very light pink/brown spotting again. I'm now on day 21 & have period like cramps.

Does what I'm going through sound like implantation or could it be something else?

Thanks xxx

I can o lay comment about my own experience. I do however know that implantation spotting and pain isn't very common.
Do you know how many DPO you are? I ask because those pains and spotting could also be O spotting which can occur before, during or after ovulation. For example, I get O pains in random day in the week leading up to O, the day before or the day of O and for a few random days after O happens. I also very occasionally spot on O day.
Ok, now implantation bleeding. I got it with my son at 9 DPO. I was walking around the markets and all of a sudden felt like I was being stabbed. I had to stop walking and focus on breathing through it. The pain only lasted for about 2-3 minutes then it was gone. When I got home I had bright red blob of ewcm and blood in my underwear. About the size of a 20 cent piece. I didn't test until 14 DPO and it came up positive before the crontrol line even came up.
After implantation happens, it generally takes around 3-5 days to show on a hpt and around 1-3 for a blood test. It all depends on where your base hcg is and what your doubling rate is. A lot of ladies find though that using a FRER (the non curved handle) can show a very faint positive 1-2 days after implantation however this does vary from woman to woman xx
Sorry about the information overload! Good luck sweetness xxx

Thank you for your message. I'm not sure when I O, but I did have ewcm from day 11 - 14. I've had another tiny spot of mucus blood today on one occasion when I wiped. Besides that tummy just feels like AF is coming even though I'm only on day 21 of my cycle 😒

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"