Whats LO doing whilst your on BnB??

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondering what is your LO usually doing when you come onto BnB?

Mine is either in his rainforest cradel...sitting next to me in his bumbo playing or of course sleeping...what about you guys? xx

good thread, i too have always wondered this :) maddi is either, playing on her play mat or under her mobile, sitting with me or in her bouncer or bumbo, or as she is currently asleep bless her :cloud9:

Sleeping

It doesnt happen very often lol I usually get a couple of hours to myself quite late on while Seth and Matt are both in bed and Ive finished cleaning :)

xxx

He could be playing in his playnest, in his rainforest gym, playing on a blanket with his toys, sleeping or sitting on my lap (rare as he doesn't stay still long enough!!)

my little man is always asleep when im on here as hes on the go now wont sit still and wants all my attention

Either in her swing, exersaucer or sleeping. Sometimes on her playmat, but since the songs turn off and she gets frustrated, plus she's creeping all over the place (halfway across the room in 5 mins!) I have to keep an eye on her when she's on it.

Mine is running around !!! he doesnt sleep much during the day, he is happy enough to run around and wreck the place while mummy has a cup of coffee and a look on the computer.

jackis either feeding(like now), sat in his bumbo next to me , sat on my lap trying to press the buttons or playing on his playmat xx

Currently she is sleeping,it's way too early for her to be awake.

During the day I catch a napping moment,or she is playing in her bouncer or swing....listening to music.
In her big chair with a her music box...

And of course,in my arms.:)

Jack is either sleeping (like now) or watching baby tv.

I generally only come on when Ally is sleeping - I feel a bit mean if he isn't (I probably shouldn't though!) If he wakes up while I'm still in the middle of something he'll tolerate sitting on my lap for a bit and watching tv but he tends to want me to interact with him - he's a demanding little boy! So obviously a first born lol.

Normally im either feeding her or she's asleep

i can only come on when zane is asleep or with my oh he hates being put down so im constantly holding him lol

Sleeping on my chest or I'm breastfeeding.Ive become quite good at typing with one hand.

Generally Chase is sleeping when I come on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->