What's next...

amazing26

Reaction score
Sorry to rant but I have to vent somewhere. 3 1/2 weeks after my d&c here I am going in tomorrow for another surgery. I have to have a 5.5 cm cyst removed bc it's been causing all kinds of pain for me. Dr. says my body is trying to ovulate but ovary just won't release an egg...instead this cyst has developed and is getting bigger and bigger. He says if it reaches 8cm I could lose my right ovary.

Is this why my nipples have been extremely sore? I took an equate pregnancy test from walmart today and got a very faint line possibly evap but I've never received one of this on this brand before. It can't be a BFP could it since I haven't ovulated. What if I ovulated from my left ovary? Hopefully everything goes well in the morning. Keep me in your prayers ladies. Thanks!!!!!

good luck for tommorow! :hugs:

the faint line could be left over hcg but you may have ovulated from other side :flower: they should test you before the surgery???

Good Luck for tomorrow! I had large cysts throughout my pregnancy (not linked to loss) and my biggest was 15cm x 14cm x 7cm. I was in extreme pain up until about 15 weeks when I became extremley constipated (the baby had pushed the cyst onto my bowels!). They couldn't remove it because of the risk to the baby though! I very often have cysts come and go now (in fact I have one at the minute) but they never cause extreme pain like it did when I was pregnant! Anyway doc know's best and if you're not ovulating it's not good - make sure they test you before the op! :hugs:

Okay so I was tested before hand and it was a BFN. I'm doing much better now since my surgery Friday, but now I have nausea, dizziness, and sore breast. Hopefully this is finally my cycle after d&c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->