What's on my nipples

Chezzer

Reaction score
So I've just had a bath and notices this whitish stuff in the cracks or my nipple on my on the left side I had my right pierced but fed from that side 13 yrs ago. What is this white stuff can't be milk lol it's to early. I'm.
9w 1 day

So I've just had a bath and notices this whitish stuff in the cracks or my nipple on my on the left side I had my right pierced but fed from that side 13 yrs ago. What is this white stuff can't be milk lol it's to early. I'm 9w 1 d

Early colostrum? I started getting sticky nipples already at 10 weeks.

Eekk that's good then thought it was. And did u get any mini cramps still x

Yup. Still today i get them. Luckily not as many as before. Also as long as i dont overdo any physical activity during day then its at bay. If not i feel it..bad! Our bodies are talking, we just need to listen.

How far gone are u??
I'm only 9w1d I'm 38 this year so full of worry il
Misscarry miss misscarry
No heart beat.
Thb the feelings I have now I like I've got a bit of wind stuck or i need to go to a poo.

Lol! The struggles right? Iv become so windy its crazy. My poor husband just comments from a distance as i blow away regularly. #awkward! Im 14 weeks tomorrow. Yipee! We Will be loonies because we have had multiple loses. Its completely natural. We just need to re assure ourselves, this is a different pregnancy and a different outcome. Have faith in ourselves.

How far gone are u??
I'm only 9w1d I'm 38 this year so full of worry il
Misscarry miss misscarry
No heart beat.
Thb the feelings I have now I like I've got a bit of wind stuck or i need to go to a poo.

Sorry for the dupe reply
My baby daddy isn't around so I can be as windy as I like doing my best trumpet impressions all day and night lol
Are UK or US x

Lol to trumpet impressions! Im in trials for a new gas company LOL. Im in South Africa. Jhb. Where are u?

I'm in the uk England I didn't realise this went that far this website.
How does it work in s.a
Here
We go to the dr when we are prego they send a referral for a midwife and around 10 wks we meet her for a 1st appointment here we do a blood level to check for hgc but for abnormalities we do. Then we get booked for our 1st scan at around 11-14 wks then one at 20 wks we only get extra scans of we have any health problems or complications. All out midwife scans bloods and hospital appointments in giving birth are free we pay for out health care through our wages called national insurance.

How does it work your way ?? X

Here the national health service is in a very very poor state. You honestly risk your and your babies life to go near it. IMO. So most people pay for medical aids which cover everything. My husband and i have been in a tight spot financislly for over a year so we havent been on one so we will pay for the birth and pregnancy ourselves. Baby will be born at a private hospital.

Normally here you go to a Gynae anything from 8 to 12 weeks. Then they will handle the pregnancy. We dont have the midwife system. I mean it is available if some ladies chose a more natural non interventional type birth. Midwives and doulas are classed as a fancy type of birthing here believe it or not.

I saw my OB at 9 weeks. We scan every time i see him and we do urines too. I see him once a month up til later in pregnancy. Then its once a week until my c section.

My family are all from UK. Some live there still.

Our national health service nhs is stretched. We are very lucky to have it. Every women has a midwife and sees them I can't remember how often il find that out.
My symptoms have been quite mild how about yours??
I've just had sore boobs and crampy feelings x

You are for sure blessed. South africa was very sadly put into the wrong hands many years ago and it has gone down the drain since. We pay a fortune in taxes and get nothing in return.

Symptoms .. Sore boobs throughout, all day nausea, tiredness,crampy...

I was feeling sick (not been sick) and tired until I started taking pregnacare now I feel alot better and have more energy x

Thats great. Hope it gives u a spring in your step. My ob suggested i wait and see if nausea sorts out then i can consider a pre natal vit again. It was adding to my nausea..ugh

Sounds silly but I want the nausea and throwing up il feel more pregnant as i don't really atm.z

Some are just lucky and dont get it. Ha, ill send u some if you like LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->