Whats on the menu today?

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
Title pretty much says it :)

For breakfast today I had half a bagel (bakery fresh from our local grocery store) and some strawberries. And a slice of roast beef because I was given a sample of it when I went to buy some at the store lol I got it from the deli (since us preggos can't do processed lunch meat without cooking it before eating) I'm going to make a sandwich with it for lunch along with some BBQ chips (and maybe a slice of this chocolate cake that keeps staring at me!)

Not sure whats for dinner yet..maybe some soup :) I'll probably snack on some fruit and crackers with cheese in between meals..

breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and a chai latte (the latter made me sick)
lunch: grilled fish with broccoli, quinoa & mushrooms
dinner: egg and cheese sandwiches (2x with brown bread)
haven't snacked in between except for water & herbal teas which is new for me lol

breakfast: pancake with whipped cream, eggs with cheese and tomatoes
snack: banana and yogurt
lunch: quesadilla and chips with cheese cubes and cliff bar
dinner: chiptole!!!!
snack: whatever i find lol

Breakfast: toast with butter on every square inch.
Lunch: cheesy potatoes
Dinner: beef and noodles and mashed potatoes
Snacks: oj and water....such dry mouth these days

I just had another bagel today I wanted to eat it before it got hard haha. For lunch I'm headed out to Burger King for a play date with a couple moms from the mommy's group I am in. Might grill up some steak for dinner.

Breakfast: plain old cheerios and milk
Lunch: homemade chicken noodle soup, salad and cheesy potatoes (do you make those in the UK?)

And no dinner yet here in the eastern time zone :).

Breakfast - bacon, egg and drop scones
Lunch - nothing as we went to a BBQ at a friends I had a burger some coleslaw and pizza some grapes and cake

To be honest I don't feel hungry at the minute just nauseated, then I think I'm hungry, make something then go to eat it put the first bite In my mouth and immediately don't want it anymore &#128532; absolutely nothing appeals to me

For me, sometimes I don't feel hungry then other times I feel hungry like every 2 hours but can only eat about 1/2 what I normally do.. I don't get full I just don't have a desire to finish what I am eating.. lol

That's exactly how I feel &#128532; the feeling is like a knawing hunger pain but then when I think about food I feel sick to my stomach!

breakfast was a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee
Lunch was nibbles of lasagna and some chicken noodle soup
Dinner is grilled cheese sandwiches (nothing fancy tonight. :) )

Snacks have been some fruit here and there.

I know exactly what you ladies are talking about! I'm often really hungry and my stomach has this "empty" pain feeling...and as soon as I eat one bite of something I don't want to eat anymore.

Oh wow I'm the same...today I've had.....
Breakfast....1/2 pack of Jaffa cakes (lol not the healthiest of options but only thing that stopped the morning sickness)
Dinner......roast beef dinner with all the trimmings(made by my mumsie)
Tea......probably gonna be a chicken salad sandwich but I may change my mind again &#9786;&#65039;Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->