What's on the table for Easter dinner?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I usually don't cook anything special for the day but, what the hell got into me this year? This year I decided to cook a turkey. :shock: Like I haven't had a busy enough weekend already. LOL

What will you be having for dinner?

We're making a turkey breast (not enough of us to do a full turkey ;))

Ooo, another one having turkey! :happydance:

My boyfriend's mom is making ham & turkey :)

My aunt & uncle are making ham this weekend, and lamb next weekend (he is Greek) and they have us up both weekends..

my mother in law is cooking roast beef and yorkshire puddings.. with home made rice pudding for dessert

I was gonna make lamb but then my parents decided to come so them,me&Lola, my sister and her family are all going to a restaurant for dinner.

It might be total turture but atleast I won't have to clean up :lol:

Is it sad that it doesn't feel like easter to me and we're havng the usua,l nothing special!!
OH has just left for work and won't be back til 11 2nite! Me and the kids all day!!
Boooooo....i want a roast!!

Hope you girls have great day x

I'm having nothing special :D I'm planning on being as lazy as I can until I have to go to work at 5! xx

Nope nothing speacial for us.This easter has been a bit hectic this year so prob just pie n spuds.You all make me jealous though.Enjoy xxxxxxxxx

We're having Lamb steaks and Mash n veggies :D mmmm I smother it all mint sauce n gravy too!

i have no idea, its sad its just me and mr t, oh is working and maddy is at her dads, prob meatballs AGAIN i seem to be living on them

h x

I'm making turkey, ham, stuffing, roast potatoes, roast potatoes with rosemary & garlic on them, mash, carrots, cauliflower & peas. Oh and gravy. Cant wait!! Jelly & icecream & homemade fairy cakes with strawberry icing for dessert :cloud9:

we're going to my sister for roast chicken, easter cake which i made and easter eggs later mmmm

Wow too early to be talking about this, am now dribbling at the thought of all this food lol.

My dad is cooking us all a full turkey roast, yum, really should leave soon

well we're off to roast dinner at mums tomorrow so its just the three of us today, a very quite relaxing day and i'm going to make chilli con carne and jacket potatoes, yum :D

I've not had a meal since Monday :rofl:

Might make a ham sarnie LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"