whats safe to take for the pains/twinges

londonbird

Reaction score
I am heading for some blood tests today and docs..nhsdirect suggested a&e but I thought it was a bit OTT! ..have been getting more and more pain over the weekend, also fainted a few times now.

Is it okay to take paracetomol/cocodomal for the time being? Probably will be tonight until I get checked over properly, really struggling, just stayed in bed..had a little tea and hobbled back into bed!

Feeling totally wretched today!!

Any info would be appriciated so much, thank you!

oh oh..forgot..2 weeks late, waiting for oh to return before testing- obv this may have to change!! Sharp pain on one side, fainting spell, dizzy, feeling queasy and genrally hormonal

thanks in advance

hmm you should :test: for sure!

I took percocet today for back pain :haha: :rofl: i'm feelin pretty good now!

It's safe to take during pregnancy but you can't get it without a prescription.
Don't know what else you can take though sorry :-/

Paracetamol is safe and cocodamol, stay well clear of aspirin, brufen oh and while u are picking those up from the chemist a :test:

(the twinges are perfectly normal btw, I had them really bad for the frst week after I found out! GL hun x)

...I have to get back to work tommorow..doubled up in pain atm...ugh.. had bad pain with previous pregnancies just didnt remeber how awful it was!

great, I just take the cocodomal...thanks for the heads up on the asprin..didnt know :)

my mates coming to help me get to the clinic for bloods

Thank you

ooh good luck hope its your positive! xx

Are you expecting hun ?? or waiting on an answer?

I'd look after yourself and get seen hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"