whats the best doppler and where in the UK could i hire 1 from?

janet

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope everyone is well and had a great christmas :flower:
Can anyone tell me what you think is the best doppler and where i can hire one from? im in the uk, Thanks x

I bought mine hun, its an angel sounds one i got it for £16 ebay rules hehe x

Thanks for that link Jess!

oh yes never thought of ebay, im just worried i'll get one that dosent do what its supposed to, ive seen a few threads with ladies saying they cant hear anything, is the angel sounds 1 good?

I havent had any trouble with it, my first attempt it hought it was broken but to check its working you put it on your own heart, as one you knw where it is lol and you know your there :) But I have had no troubles with it, can hear her clearly xx

Awk thats great thankyou, im just looking at some now on ebay, thanks x

We got the pink angelsounds doppler brand new from Amazon for £22 including delivery.

It is fab!

I would say its the one most folk on B&B would recommend. I have heard people spending much more - but whats the point if this is a really good one. It works best from about 13wks onwards.

Dont be fooled into buying the gel etc - any baby oil/veg oil even water works!!

I would def recommend it. I used it from 11/12 wks to around 26wks -not since as we have a very active one cooking!!

Yeah mines the pink one to hun, it came with a bottle of the gel, but glad to see i wont have to buy more and can just use baby oil x

Yeah i bought the angelsound one too off ebay when i was 13wks now 25wks and never let me down, i use either vasaline or baby lotion never bought the gel no point :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->