Whats the chance?

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Is it possible to get pregnant if having sex a few days before entering fertile window. I am 3 day before entering the fertile window..me and OH just dtd (sooo passionate:blush:) and this time he came inside of me...are we still in the running? I won't see him for a few days...

I was told by my FS that sperm can live for up to 6 days inside you, so it's very possible! :happydance:

Thank you hun and congrats on the bfp wooow you found out so early

I've heard 7 days. But a pregnancy was known to have happened from an 8 day old sperm according to pregnology.com lol I need to get out more!

Good luck

There was one woman on here a while ago who dtd with dh then he went away for a while, they dtd about 7 days before o and her dr told is cud happen from 10 because some of the sperm csn lay dormant in the tube unil they get some sort of signal to wake up. Also when she had her scan they put her concepion date even later so its certainly possible jut unfortunately not probable xx

My best friend got pregnant with my godson with an oopsie 5 days before ovulation, so 3 days is definitely possible!

Soo much hope ladies and he has 3 already (he's 29) and I have my one so i know we are both quite fertile haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->