Whats the chances??

supermam

Reaction score
Hello, already mentioned ive been having minor cramps for a few days now and lastnight I also had some mild shooting pains in my ovary (right) this is CD19 for me, so im guessing I may of ovulated lastnight but I'm worried dh and I may of missed it as we only bd on the CD16 we missed 17 and 18 :( just wondering if anyone thinks there's still a good chance that we may of caught it :/ please feel free to comment most appreciated x

Hello, already mentioned ive been having minor cramps for a few days now and lastnight I also had some mild shooting pains in my ovary (right) this is CD19 for me, so im guessing I may of ovulated lastnight but I'm worried dh and I may of missed it as we only bd on the CD16 we missed 17 and 18 :( just wondering if anyone thinks there's still a good chance that we may of caught it :/ please feel free to comment most appreciated x

Hi supermam, so you O'd CD18 is that right? Which would mean you dtd 48 hours before you O'd is that correct?? If so I think you have a good chance still as sperm can stay alive in right conditions for 2-5 days!! As far as I know what you have done is supposed to be the Shettles method to favour a baby girl!? But I'm not sure that actually does work! Fingers crossed for you hun - you only need 1 spermie after all :dust::dust:

Hi supermam, so you O'd CD18 is that right? Which would mean you dtd 48 hours before you O'd is that correct?? If so I think you have a good chance still as sperm can stay alive in right conditions for 2-5 days!! As far as I know what you have done is supposed to be the Shettles method to favour a baby girl!? But I'm not sure that actually does work! Fingers crossed for you hun - you only need 1 spermie after all :dust::dust:

Thanks hun yeah everything u sed is right hubby was after a boy this time as we already have a little girl but il be happy either way long as we've cort it :) x

Thanks hun yeah everything u sed is right hubby was after a boy this time as we already have a little girl but il be happy either way long as we've cort it :) x[/QUOTE]

Well I think 48 hours would be on the cusp but probably closer to a girl according to shettles but I think at end of day it's down to nature -- so you may get a boy! How long have you been trying? Hw many dpo's are you? Afm I took soy this month for a stronger ovulation and am 4dpo so waiting, waiting .......

Fingers crossed , ive been taking clomid also , did 3-7 cycle, this is my first month tryin since I came off pill x

Fingers crossed , ive been taking clomid also , did 3-7 cycle, this is my first month tryin since I came off pill x

Oh soy is supposed to be like clomids sister but natural or something! I did 3-7 also and O'd CD 15 on 28 days cycle. Did you notice a stronger ovulation on it? It was first time for soy this cycle and was very strong O and then strong progesterone surge day after O -- wasn't expecting that at all!! Af is due 21st May so playing the waiting game now. Did you know they say chances of twins are higher on clomid (about10%) and higher again first cycle after the pill!!?? You might get two for one this month lol!!

I havnt really heard of soy to be honest hubby sed its ment to be really good for you in many ways , yes I no about the twins im slightly nervous about it as there's twins in my family as well, I could definitely tell I was obviously ovulating but I havnt had much cm at all to say I have o :( I just hope its our month xx

Also forgot to mention im also due af the 21may x

Oh you might get a boy and a girl then this time with such a high chance of twins!! We can be cycle buddies if you are due same day as me!! :thumbup: Where are you from?

Haha yeah imagine that! Im frm teesside yourself? X

I'm originally from London, we moved to Ireland 8 years ago and are now moving back to London beginning of June as there is just no work here and it rains all the time and I mean all the time!! It' so expensive as well - like London prices without any of the perks of London! Teeside is that Newcastle (forgive my ignorance :dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->