whats the chances?

bbyno1

Reaction score
whats the chances of havin a misscarriage after seeing the heartbeat at a scan ?im only 7 weeks gone so i dont know if being in such earlys stages counts too?:shrug:

Only natural to worry ...... Im sure Ive read that the chances of miscarriage decrease a lot after seeing the heartbeat!!

hiyaaa hun ... hmm i think your chances are always much lower after seeing a HB, i think they say after 8 week and seeing a HB it dramactically goes down.
i had a scan at 7 weeks and then saw my huge baby last week at 13 weeks lol.
its hard to tell whats going to happen, but its definatley very positive that you saw the HB and probably unlikely that you wil misscarry. enjoy christmas, and smile that you saw that HB!! before you no it you will be 12 weeks and seeing your baby on a much larger scale lol xxx

hiyaaa hun ... hmm i think your chances are always much lower after seeing a HB, i think they say after 8 week and seeing a HB it dramactically goes down.
i had a scan at 7 weeks and then saw my huge baby last week at 13 weeks lol.
its hard to tell whats going to happen, but its definatley very positive that you saw the HB and probably unlikely that you wil misscarry. enjoy christmas, and smile that you saw that HB!! before you no it you will be 12 weeks and seeing your baby on a much larger scale lol xxx

I cant wait for that moment - actually seeing the baby next week, legs and arms and everything .... think I will actually cry as so hormonal still after ds! Having ds now will make everything more hormonal as I know whats coming and am really looking forward to it!

awww its amazing isnt it, i gasped with releif when i saw my baby :D id been so negative about everything, and when i saw the screen it just made me so happy and positive, now im glowing lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->