What's the crack with it? Possibly TMI...

Squidge

Mummy & WTT <3
Reaction score
My OH and I haven't :sex: for weeks purely because i feel HORRIBLE! :cry: Fat, ugly, stretchmarky and just generally.....eeeeerrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!! Plus i was/am a bit swollen down there so haven't bothered :lol:

But, i've put him on a promise tonight (to try and get LO to make an appearance :haha:) but what's this about his cum? I'm sure i've read somewhere that it does something to the cervix? Or have i dreamt it? :blush: :shrug:

I know about the swallowing it business but i'm definitely not telling him that!!! :rofl: :rofl:

ive heard somthing about the sperm but not sure what it is! and whats this about swallowing it i havnt heard that one? lol! my OH wont even have sex he gets really freeked out thinking he will touch the baby, even though he knows he wont! haha bless him, ahh well better for anyway im alwasy tired!! lol xx

Semen has prostaglandins in which encourage your cervix to soften so it can bring on labour xx

Semen has prostaglandins in which encourage your cervix to soften so it can bring on labour xx

although the amount of semen required for it to be truly effective is about a cupful! :thumbup:

You better get busy lol :happydance:

although the amount of semen required for it to be truly effective is about a cupful! :thumbup:

Just a cupful? That may work, my OH's had no action whatsoever for about 6 weeks so will probably have a hefty backlog :rofl: :rofl:

TMI sorry :blush: :rofl:

Alternatively, giving your partner oral sex may work better. It is thought that prostaglandins are absorbed more efficiently through the gut than through the vagina.

From the internet! Must be true :)

so swallowing it is supposed to work better? haha oh god im that desparate i might even have to try it!! lol xx

There's no-way i'm swallowing it! I'll go overdue if i have to :rofl:

i let my OH have it for the first time in about 5 weeks last night and i really didnt need to worry, it lsted 2, maybe 3 minutes.... :/, so if your OH is anything like mine you wont have to cope long lol :p. Best of it is when it was over he said I need to go to the docters because its my fault he didnt last long because hes never had a stamina problem before he was with me therefore its my fault :s lol

Just a cupful? That may work, my OH's had no action whatsoever for about 6 weeks so will probably have a hefty backlog :rofl: :rofl:

TMI sorry :blush: :rofl:

:rofl: that did make me giggle xx

lol, this is funny!!! I dont think any amount of desperation would get me in the mood enough to swallow it at the moment, my gag reflex is too good just now ha ha

Good luck in your ventures ladies x

we finally did the dead last night for the first time in about 5 months (mainly cause i want lo here lol) it was so painful hence why we hadnt, was still a bit painful last night but i am willing to try anything now lol.

so not telling him about the oral thing tho lol

i dunno i have read about it tho on various sites, sorry but i wont be trying it to let you know lol

Alternatively, giving your partner oral sex may work better. It is thought that prostaglandins are absorbed more efficiently through the gut than through the vagina.

From the internet! Must be true :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Absolutely HAS to have been written by a man, though!

XXX

I don't have to persuade my OH, so last night he was a happy man ,and i was awake all night with stomach pains and had a few painful contractions this morning but nothing too close together !!!! So we both win :rofl: Am trying not to get too excited just yet :winkwink:

Well swallowing looks like the better option to me girls lol! Apparently sex can take a while 2 work lol so we started already 5 nights in a row then i had 2 say no so maybe swallowing works better we both win lol

i am only telling you lot this because its been asked but......i swallowed the night before i had Reese, 2 weeks early :blush: we'd been told not to have sex because i had bled earlier in my pregnancy so this was the only option lol. I dont know if it helped or just a coincidence though :shrug:

Grrrr i'm still not doing it :rofl: I'll probably end up throwing up! :haha:

Well, we :sex: last night but half way through we had to stop cos i kept feeling like i was going to pee myself! How embarrassing! :blush: OH fully understood though :lol:

My midwife told me 'it's better ingested through the gut' lol when I was overdue with my 3rd baby. I told her my then OH had more chance of seeing God. Baby was born 4 days late :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"