What's the difference...

jollymum

Reaction score
...between a birthing ball and an exercise ball?

The only difference I can see is that the birthing balls seem to be more expensive.. I'd like to get one but don't want to spend to much money if I don't need to!

If anyone could recommend a good place to get one from that would be great! :thumbup:

Apologies for the dumb question!!

XxXx

bithing balls if they pop will go down slowly exercise balls go down very quick and birthing balls are normally alot bigger and dont tend to burst x

not alot hun exercise balls are just generally smaller

I've just bought myself an exercise ball from argos for about £7 it's very comfy.

x

I used my exercise ball last time and it worked perfectly (i figured if it could take hubbys weight for exercising and not burst i should be ok!) I was no way shelling out a fortune on a birthing ball when i had my exercise ball already xx

If you're getting an exercise ball, just make sure it's anti-burst!

Also make sure they are the right height for you - your knees have to be below your hips when you sit on it! Alot of gym balls could be too small for the purpose. x

Thanks for your replies!
Think I will go for an exercise ball as I am pretty short so not sure I'd be able to get on one any bigger. I will look for an anti-burst one though- I didnt even think of that ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->