What's the earliest....

Jox

💙💙💙💝
Reaction score
What's the earliest you found babies hb with a home Doppler or more precisely the sonoline b?!

I have a Doppler but just ordered myself the sonoline b and might give it a go when it arrives. Not sure I've every really tried before 10 weeks but I'm a lot thinner now so might give it a go :thumbup: x

I thought I found it early, like 7w+ early, but it was a mix of my heartbeat and the cord (beats were around 120, which is where babys heartbeat should have been around at that point)

Found babys actual heartbeat at 9+2 or 3. Ive got a TON of extra weight on me, but I was able to find him/her right by my hip. Took a little time and some interesting positions, but I found it. Being its baby #3 I think it was quite a bit higher than I should have been able to find it, but theres nothing else pumping away at 170bpm by my uterus :haha:

On a FB group they've been finding it at 8 weeks but don't stress if you can't xx

7+2 with this baby but in thinking as it was twins my uterus may have been higher. With Eden 8+2. That's with an angel sounds too which aren't as good x

No not gonna stress at all jkel. Anything before 10 weeks would be amazing!!!

Thanks Lora, makes me excited for my new one to arrive!! Xx

My sonoline arrived today...tried a few times and heard nothing but my own and artery! I'm 8+2 saw hb on scan on sat! I think I'll try every couple of days until I struck lucky!

I was 7 + 4 or 5 can't remember exactly ! It took me a bit to find it though.
It was so disinct, a steady very fast beat. Very faint though !
Now I hear it much louder and find it way faster :)

First baby I found at 8 weeks. This one I just found today at almost 10 weeks.

With my first pregnancy I found it at 10 weeks but that's when I got it in the mail. This time I was 8 weeks and 3 days and is had no symptoms and was a bit worried so I got it out and tried. I thought I kept finding it but even breathing too hard made me lose it. The very next day I found it and my husband heard it too. Heart rate of 180 and sounding like a little choo choo train :happydance: I have the Sonoline b btw.

I can't wait to start using my doppler!
I'm going to start only at 10 weeks so I don't freak myself out if I can't find it.

LOL who am I kidding :rofl:
I'll start trying to find the HB after my first US at 6+4.

I am a little/a lot over weight! I'm 10 weeks and can't find mine but I'm guessing and hoping its cos of the extra weight!

So it's arrived!!! Will have a go la get altho not gonna stress if I can't find it!!! So excited c

Just a tip for you ladies who are concerned about being a bit bigger (I'm size 14 normally) I have to point the Doppler at an angle downwards towards the direction of where I imagine my cervix is. My first pregnancy I kept pointing it straight down at a 90 degree angle to my body but since the baby is still behind your bikini line at this point (the uterus hasn't risen above the pelvic bone until closer to 12 weeks) you usually have to point the wand slightly downward. Obviously don't search anywhere above your bikini line as the uterus hasn't reached that high yet. Also you can use aloe gel instead of the expensive Doppler gel and it works fine. Good luck!

I found mine at 7 weeks 4 days. It took time, just have to go into it knowing. You more than likely won't that way you don't stress yourself out. And I tried today foreve and couldn't find it, tried again an hour later and found it.

Ok so I didn't find it on my first attempt. Not stressing tho. Will have another go before bed then wait a few more days. There was the odd time I thought for a millisecond that I'd got it but nope lol xx

Good luck! Where snouts are you looking? It'll be really low x

Yes I tried from very low up to my csec scar, I think I need to try was the poster above said about angling it behind my pubic bone. I'm pretty certain it's there lol I remember it can be a matter of a millimetre from hearing it till its gone again so I know it takes lots of patience xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->