• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What's the gap between your first and second?

emzi

Pregnant- 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi there!!!

Just a quick post to see if there are any other mummies out there with a big gap between first and second child?

I'm currently 4+6 with our second baby and our DD is 7 years 3 months!!

I'm due beginning of Feb and wondered if there are any other mummies out there that would like to chat during their pregnancy?

My oldest and second have about 7/8 years between them.

There is going to be just under a 7 year age gap between this bubba and our triplets ! Xx

Think a bigger age gap is definitely becoming more common :)

We have a 4yr & 1 month gap between DS & DD, there will be 2yrs 4 months between DD & new baby come December :)

I’ve got a 5 year gap between 1st and 2nd. This new LO will be a 15 year gap between 1st and an 10 year gap with my 2nd!!!

My daughter will be 5.5 years old when this little one is born in January.

My first 2 boys are 2yrs and 7 months apart and my youngest son and this bean will be just over 4 years apart.

My first born will be 5 this August.
My second was lost at 8w pregnant.
I'm now in my 8w with this one, who's due in January.

First and second five years, second and third one year, third and fourth one year, fourth and fifth two years and fifth and sixth will be two years.

2 years 9 months. But there will be almost 6 years between my 2nd and 3rd

5 years and 7 months between 1 and 2
12 months and 2 weeks between 2 and 3
There'll be 17 months between 3 and 4

My first and second are 13 months apart,and this pregnancy gap between them will be 4 years

My first and second will be 3yrs + 9months (also due early February!)

I grew up in a family with large gaps: 5 yrs and 8 yrs (I'm the middle) So a 13yr gap between the oldest and youngest. We all got along (and still do), and from my perspective I can't think of anything negative about having the large gaps :)

6 years between dd1 & dd2
18 months between dd2& dd3
18 months between dd3&ds4
and there will be 7years between ds4 and this baby.

7 years between first and second
16months between second and third
And will be 3 years between my 3rd and the twins oregnancy I'm carrying now (11+3) xx

My son (1st) and daughter (2nd) are 4 years apart. I was very sure we were done but the universe played a trick on us and here i am prego again... my daughter and the new baby will be 2 years apart.

I have a 5 year age gap between my first and second bio babies. But my step son fills that somewhat, he is 1 year younger than my daughter. #4 total is 3 years gap from our current youngest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"