• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Whats the latest I can apply for Mat allowance

T

tikaani

grr work is being slow and I will be 26 weeks on wed, but not going to get my smp dorm from work till next week at earliest. Will this slow things down xx

I am not sure I understand your question? Are you eligable for SMP? Or MA? Its one or the other not both.

Are you already on maternity leave?

Im cant get smp not been in this job long enough but need employer to sign smp form saying I'm not eentitled to send off with my mat allowance form grrrrrr x

No it wont slow things down. It took two weeks from me sending the form off to processing. It will of course depend on when you want to go on maternity leave.

29 weeks hun. Ive been told to send off my MATB1 at 25 weeks and Im only 15 so theyre planning ahead lol

Thankyou, i work in a pub and its being taken over by new owners the previous owners have gone bust so now they are passing on payment of staff etc to each other. So been a bit of a confusion who to send my matb1 form to. Grrrr xx

are you definately entitled to MA??? i think MA you can claim 11 weeks before baby is due????

I have been employed by this employer in my 15th week but not for the 26weeks before the 15th week, so wont be entitled to smp but need smp form to pass on with mat allowance form to say im not entitled. Sooo confusing, I hate filling in forms at the best of times even harder when employers dont know weather they are coming or going!
It is 11weeks befor but have to send the form off so many weeks befor your 11weeks.

i find it all too confusing tooo..... hope you get it sorted xxx

11 weeks is the minimum but you can do it as late as the birth if you want. i'm not eligable until 24th june when i will be 35 weeks so i will be sending mine then :flower:

Ive just realised I put the minimum and not the maximum *d'oh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"