What's the latest you got a BFP after your period was due?

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

I usually have a normal 28 day cycle.
I'm now on cd36, I've never been this late.
I've been testing occasionally and there is always a line, but it is barely visible! Literally so faint you can't see if it has colour or not - yet they're always there as soon as I POAS.
Is it possible to still be pregnan and not have a BFP yet?
What are your experiences?

P-p-p-pleeeease help!! x x

it really is just a waiting game... patience sucks, especially when it comes to this but that's what you have to have.. I felt things changing right after implantation would've taken place and tested positive twice way before my period. BUT that doesn't mean we're all the same. Sticky sticky dust to you =)

I always got my BFP's early, but if you just had a miscarriage, as it says in your ticker, you may have a much longer cycle. It was 6 weeks after my mc before I got AF back. And it messed up my normally regular cycle after that too, so I had to start using OPK's. I'd say just be patient a little while longer. :)

I didnt get my bfp until 6 days after af was due, but the nausea, sore boobs and tiredness told me i was pregnant!! It nearly drove me mad having all the signs but no bfp! I am now 11 weeks :) best of luck xx

yellow610: Yeah it definitely is. On day 9 now, and I've refused to test again until the 10th June. Well everythings been changing too which I've noticed. Especially because my body went normal very quickly after the miscarriage. I do feel pregnant though, but the :witch: will probably fool me!

GilmoreGirl: <<(Good show) Thanks hun, did you have any symptoms after your MC then?

Mum2b38: That is rather late! My mum didn't get her's until 7 weeks gone, only with her first though. Yeah I've definitely got all the signs which is the confusing part!

GilmoreGirl: <<(Good show) Thanks hun, did you have any symptoms after your MC then?

After my MC, my pregnancy symptoms became extremely exaggerated. (terribly tired and sick, breasts SO sore and leaking colostrum...) and I found out later that this can happen as the hormones are trying to leave your system. I TORTURED myself with pregnancy tests day after day after day... Wouldn't wish it on anyone in the world....

Thanks GilmoreGirl, I reckon AF is going to come, it's just I either want a :bfp: or for her to show so I can get trying again although we're NTNP at the moment.
Thanks for answering me though :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"