Whats the latest you would expect a BFP?

Jkelmum

Reaction score
I testes yesturday at 13 DPO to get :bfn: Is there much chance of it being too early ? I dont feel due on and havent had pmt which I get bad ...Or maybe my short cycle is just getting longer which I suppose is a good thing ...I have been TTC 3 months since havin implon out and every cycle is 19 days and last 2 cycles i ovulated on day 10 of my cycle any ideas ? [/[FONT]

It depends on the test. I bought the 'early' tests (can be used from 10 DPO) and on the box it states that on 10 DPO 53% of (preg) womon will get a pos, then 11DPO it's 65 or something.. then 13 DPO it's 87% of women who go on to get BFP will get them on that day, so yes, it could still be too soon. I was just reading another thread in preg 1st tri about women who got BFN at 12, 13, 14, 15 DPO, then went on to get BFP. Sorry, not sure what they very latest would be. Fertility Friend seems to think 18DPO is significant

Thanks hunnie I used a internet cheapie off ebay that claims you only need 10 instead of 25 ....Iam not sure how realible these are but anyhow either way I just hate the waiting lol

Im off the implanon too and had the opposite, a really long cycle!! :hissy:

If the egg doesnt implant until 14dpo, then i guess you could, in theory, get a BFN until 18dpo? Keep testing!!! Fingers crossed for you xx :D

Thanks dan-o I was bleeding every 2 wks while it was in yet my friend hasnt had 1 period in 2 yrs ....I will retest 16dpo and if neg buy a branded test like clearblue and test 18 dpo

Every two weeks must have been awful! :hugs: I was like your friend & had hardly anything for the first two years of each implant, but the last year of each one I was having AF's monthly.
Hope you get your BFP in a day or two :D xxx

Oh I had cycles like that! I hated it! Went from 30 days to every 2 weeks, then to 45 days, and now I've been 29 days for almost 6 months now. If i can get it to go away for 9 month, I'd be super happy!

I am a date late for period, and prob like 17dpo and negative today, and no period so far.
I guess im probably not pregnant :(

There are some women that think they aren't pregnant that really are Lynn! You are not out yet till the witch shows hun!

Guess its a case of waiting until the witch comes or a bfp whichever first hoping its the last one

I am a date late for period, and prob like 17dpo and negative today, and no period so far.
I guess im probably not pregnant :(

I too am 17 DPO and :bfn: again today so I am in the same boat as you. I do not feel PMS or AF or craving chocolate yet so I do not know what is going on. I have begun to accept that I am not pregnant. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->