Whats the most RANDOM thing you've eaten so far???

lili_angel

New Mummy!! Can't Wait!!
Reaction score
Right now, for breakfast I'm eating a bowl of left over mash my OH cooked for dinner last night, with cheese & salad cream....I'm officially gross but I don't give a damn! Lol!

Whose joining me in the 'weird foods club'?!

HAHAHAHA thats sounds erm... awful! But glad yoru enjoying! I am craving mint sauce like mad and have introduced it quite a few new meals! Had it with lasagne the other night, LUSH

I think that sounds lush!
I had a cadburys chocolate animal cracker sandwich with salad cream it hit the spot!!
Plus my latest thing is to add pickled onions to EVERYTHING i eat mmmmm

That sounds lovely !! Havent eaten anything wierd yet ! cant wait for some cravings ! so my breakfast this morning wasnt very exciting - just scrambled egg on english muffin ! x

Hmm theres been a few things i've eaten that OH has raised his eyebrows at, but I can't remember. I'll ask him when he gets in later.

The other day though I ate a cold indian curry. It was lovely!
And i do like cold leftover pizza with phileadelphia spread on it. Yum!

I spent about a week eating only guacamole (home made) for my dinner. Could not face anything else! Weird or what?!!

I put tomato ketchup, BBQ sauce or garlic sauce on everything at the mo...sandwiches, toast, chips, crisps and with any and all main meals. My DH is mortified as I always take a bottle with me when we go out for dinner as I don't think I could eat a meal without one of my sauces!!

I've had pickles immediatle followed my spoonful after spoonful of cool whip. One day I was tempted to eat salsa woth ketchup. I stopped myself there.

I hate green bell peppers but yesterday I cooked up a green bell pepper with bbq seasoning, honey tangerine juice, Tajin seasoning and butter.

For lunch I've been making what I now call 'ghetto soup' - tin of chopped tomatoes, chicken stock cube and a tin of mixed beans or cannellini beans. Something about it really hits the spot!

For lunch I've been making what I now call 'ghetto soup' - tin of chopped tomatoes, chicken stock cube and a tin of mixed beans or cannellini beans. Something about it really hits the spot!

That sounds really good!

That sounds really good!

If I'm feeling really fancy I will sprinkle on some grated parmesan and use a Knorr gel stock cube instead. Something about the tanginess of the tomatoes and the creaminess of the cannellini beans is doin' it for me, and it's sooooo cheap!

The other day i had a bowl of sweetcorn, with ketchup :) yum yum. my DH though it was very odd! LOL x

The other day I had potato chips dipped in potato salad mixed with bbq sauce. It was so good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->