What's The Most Unusual Name You've Heard?

I work at a daycare, and there's this girl who comes in named Rhyme. She's a very nice girl. :) I thought her name was interesting. Her mom is kind of a hippie.

thats actually a catchy name!! we had a baby in NICU with Ellie called Melodie

At the daycare I work at there is a little girl called Kishi and a boy called Rahn, They arnt related

I used to know a family who had two boys and a girl, the boys were River (which seems to be quite popular in this thread) and the other little boy was Ford :/ then they named their little girl cloudy :/

I also went to school with a girl who's little brother was called Van :/

I'm loving Annabelle-Paige at the moment, but i'm a little unlucky in my children's surname will be Crumpton, which is difficult to find something to go with it!

2 boys who live a few steets awat are called Stone and Smudge.......oh dear...

A friend of a friend called her daughter Sassy ChaCha Angelita, originally was gonna be minus the Sassy :( Also 2 children my kids got to school with and are brothers are named Creed & Spike :(

I know a Scott Land, a Wolfgang Funk (his dads a doctor- haha dr Funk!)
I've met:Iona Carr, Richard Head, Annette Kurtian, Carol Carole (when I asked why she hadn't kept her maiden name, I turned out it was singer!)
In the north of Scotland and the islands there are lots of Donald MacDonalds, James Jamiesons etc, and loads of women who just got given their dads name with '"ina" added on!
Also met Loveday Mcblain! :) there's twins in Glasgow called dodi and Diana, dolce and gabbana. And my personal favourite.... Versace McClatchy.

I work in motor insurance claims and some of the names we have had are:
Ping Pong (lady)
Fitzroy Pencil
and the best one...
HowlingMad Wolfman (he changed it by deed poll though, lol)

My dad's best friend's son's name is Luke Sky Walker. When he was about 5 he couldn't say his name and always called himself Ukey Woker :haha:

I have a cousin named...Bart Bartness....

Mona-Lisa. No joke, and you weren't allowed to call her Mona or Lisa, it HAD to be Mona-Lisa!
I've also heard that there are sister's living around my area called River and Ocean. I love the name River and would have it if i were having a girl, but Ocean is a bit far out there for me :flower:
Im sure i've heard alot more unusual name's, but my brain doesn't want to function right now >.<

My lady friend's name is Tokyn! But I quite like it on her.

Some of these are really weird! I must live in a sedate sort of town because I don't have any weird names to add :haha:

Thor
Pilgrim
Sureal

I evidently know some strange people:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583