what's the sickness like?...........

I feel for you hun. Its important to realise that you may be one of the lucky ones that dont get MS at all, we are all so different.

For me I started getting MS at 6 weeks and it finally went away at 16 weeks. I basically felt sick all day long from waking to going to bed, and I hate to say it, it did not feel any different to the feeling sick that you get with something else. I felt queasy all the time, could not really eat anything as i felt so crappy, i had no appetite.

SO in terms of the nausea it was all the time for me. In terms of actual vomiting it was once every few days just one time and was usually in relation to a smell or something. I am a nurse and work in bone marrow transplant so i deal with lots of nasty infections, blood and vomit alot of the time so that was tough.

There are alot of things you can try to feel better, eating regularly helps, sea bands work for some people, ginger ale is supposed to help, and if all that fails there is medication you can take to help the nausea. I will definitely take that next time if i feel as bad. The thing about it though is you kind of adjust i think. When mine first started i was like 'i feel terrible i have to lie down' then a month down the line you are just dealing with it and coping with it because you have adjusted to feeling this way. Even at the end of mine i still felt crap it had not changed but i never noticed it as much due to that learning to get on with stuff, but when i woke up that morning and it was gone, OMG i felt utterly fantastic.

Good luck to you and wishing you your BFP soon, you will get through it and i wish you all the luck in the world.

Ah I had morning sickness up until like 14 weeks. I had it bad, most of the time I was scared to eat lol. But eating tiny meals more often helped. And just a tip, if you get it bad, don't drink grape juice of eat peanuts. The grape juice burns SO bad and peanuts almost made me choke haha.

i do really appreciate all your input girls and i dont want it sugarcoated either, i need to know the facts so i know either how mild it can be but also the worst case scenario. thanks for all your comments, they're really helpin me and its wierd cus part of me actually wants the sicnkess...... (mayb vomittin once a day or somethin) to help me conquer this frustratin fear!!

xxx

I have been quite lucky, no sickness yet. I do have what I describe as 'car sickness' quite a lot of the time, just a background nausea, especially if I'm hungry. But eating anything too rich doesn't help either...difficult at Christmas!

i do really appreciate all your input girls and i dont want it sugarcoated either, i need to know the facts so i know either how mild it can be but also the worst case scenario. thanks for all your comments, they're really helpin me and its wierd cus part of me actually wants the sicnkess...... (mayb vomittin once a day or somethin) to help me conquer this frustratin fear!!

xxx

Worst case scenario is being one of those women who is hospitalized from dehydration because they vomit 20+ times per day ^_^ :nope: Poor ladies...:nope::nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->