What's the soonest anyone has gotten a BFP on ClearBlue Rapid Result?

LivForHim

Reaction score
I know, I know...it's a blue dye test, but it's all I have...I tested mid day on Tuesday and it was BFN...I am trying sooo hard to hold off but Lord knows how hard that is! I'm on day 29 right now...my cycles run from 30 to 33 days...just depends on the month. But I always ovulate around day 16 or so (based off ewcm)... ANYWHO, just wondering if anyone has had any luck with an early result with these? I'm dying to use it!!! Thank you!!!!

BTW...pay no attention to my ticker because ots waaaay off!! Even though I have a longer cycle, I ovulate at normal time and have a longer luteal phase... ;)

They gave me false positives 50% of the time but i tested at 6 dpo with it and it was alot darker and bluer than my false positives so i used a few other brands both osom(black dye) and pink dyes and they had faints on them. All but walmart .88 showed by 3 min mark. Walmart brand showed half an hour later. It was a very pink evap line. and my hcg 2 hrs later that morning was a beta of 2! Now currently 25 weeks pregnant ;D

Wanted to edit and add that all thise brands were negative at 5 dpo. I tested like crazy so sorry if i sound crazy for testing early! I was doing a 55 brand experiment for my unpublished pregnancy journey blog!

Good to know!!! Thank you for your response!! I tested on Wednesday amd it was negative...Trying to hold out until Wednesday but I think I'm going to have a hard time not testing tomorrow!!! I have some symptoms and want to know! We shall see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->