whats the weather like?

Sunny, breezy, beautiful and low humidity here in Bucks County, Pennsylvania!

A mixture of sunshine and storms here today, but two beautiful rainbows to make up for it xx

Wow! I finally found all of the USA TTCers! LOL I knew we had to be out there!

It's pretty pleasant here in Peoria IL! - You American girls... I've been to most all of your states... which is odd since I haven't been to even 50% of the states! :)

Hi Megg! I guess you just went to all of the states with the cool people! Oh wait a sec - you ever make it to Michigan? I hope so since you're only a stones throw away from me.

The actual forecast is "85 and smoky"--from the fires (with some clouds-- yea!!!!). No outside activities or open windows.

The fires here are insane right now!! They are all over. My best friend is in Santa Monica and just texted me a pic of what it looks like out his window. Awful!

i know that this isnt ttc related but wondered is anyone else getting the pouring rain and thunder storms?

we got it loads here only 4 miles i counted and big flashs

now i counted 3 so its getting closer i think

hope you girls are well, sorry i havent been around much, just feel so left out at the moment and all.

Hey hun,I'm not overly far from you - I'm in Aylesbury. We've had thunder/lightening/rain here too x

beautiful day here in eastern ontario! breezy, sunny, not too hot... just got back from walking the dog and was thinking that this is the best weather ever!! this summer has been hit or miss for us here but def some great weather at times. looking forward to a great long weekend here too :)

Beautiful day her in Tenerife, has cooled down since last week when we where touching mid 40s!!!! as a suncare advisor work was great but personally.........sweating my whatnots off !!!!BDing became quite an effort!!!!!

Hey Megg hope that means you've visited the great state of South Dakota!

It's extremely windy atm but usually it's pretty nice here, even if it rains. We get all four seasons.

Well, good news and bad news! I've definitely been through MI. I actually stayed in Flint for a night before I read about it! EEP! I lived to tell the story though!

I went through MI to get to Ontario... for Niagara Falls! :)

I've also been through Louisiana, Ohio, Mississippi, Minnesota, Alabama, and a small part of Pennsylvania of the states named!

I've never been to South Dakota though! I was very close to South Dakota in Minnesota, it seems. And, I intend to be in Nebraska soon! What shall I come to South Dakota for? I'm sure hubs would oblige if I have a good reason! :)

its a bit rainy on and off here, windy, just cloudy etc. i live in south wales in the Uk. Mind u im a moody cow, i rather the cold than sun haha, x

weather cant make up its mind here (warrington) it was raining 5 mins ago but the sun is out now

Well it's not looking too good here today. loads of grey clouds so it might rain :( It was warm this morning though when I popped out to the shops x

Its not very nice in Essex today, all wet and windy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->