whats this pain???

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
its like someone is SQUEEEEEEEZING every now and then right low at the complete bottom of my bump along sort of the line you would have a c section on?

x

Hi hun could be BH or maybe the real thing.... Are they regular?

oooooooooooooooo intriging.....wanna know too. could it be??? hehehehe

i dunno i just was bouncing on my ball.

I thought labour was period pains? this dont feel like period pains!
x

my mum describes contractions as like strating down the bottom and then going up and round your bump. dunno if thats right or not. keep your eye on things anyway chick. keep note of times, where it hurts etc. might be baby just pushing in further?

Ive had this since Monday also.... I had 2 contractions 10 minutes apart and then NOTHING! Its like LO isnt to sure about coming out or not lol

contractions felt like my belly getting tighter and tighter at first for me before actual pain kicked in lol

dont feel like none of those lol.

Just you know where they cut for c section (never had one) but it felt like real SQUEEEEZE and then nothing. lol
x

It could be baby engaging especially if you were bouncing on the birthing ball.

cheers hopefully thats it.
xxx

i will.
got some period pains in the back but been having them for ages so not getting excited.

I am so defeatist aint i?
x

Sounds like BH's, but in a weird place though :shrug: Have you had any BH's? I think women's experience of contraction isn't always the same. I never felt contractions as period pains, more like a huge troll was squeezing my uterus and the sensation traveled across my bump from down low to the top :haha:

Sounds like BH's, but in a weird place though :shrug: Have you had any BH's? I think women's experience of contraction isn't always the same. I never felt contractions as period pains, more like a huge troll was squeezing my uterus and the sensation traveled across my bump from down low to the top :haha:

never had BH';s that i know of.
xx

Sounds like you might be starting to get BH. I haven't felt them till really recently - next time it happens see if your bump goes rock hard at the same time. If so, that's your answer.

My mum said her contractions were really low down on her bump with me and my brother, so it does sound like baby's practicing how to come out... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->