Whats this rash???

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
For past couple of days connor had a rash on his chin so i thought it was because he dribbiling so much because he's teething but now it gone above his mouth aswell so has anyone got any idea what it is?

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/Jemz_x/Connor1/connornew4009.jpg

could still be from dribble , does he have a dummy ? some trap dribble under them against the skin... also thougt it may be worth mentioning that this weeks my lo developed a few red blotches on his chin , and it was where the top of the zip to his coat rubbed against it when done up high :)

He doesnt have a dummy, just spits it straight out if you put one in

Has he tried anything new? Hayden will sometimes break out wherever certain food touches on his face

No not had anything new, going to take him clinic today and see what they say

My LO has recently had this and it spread throughout her face, the HV said it's probably her bath products and to stop using them and bathe her in just water and to get some Aqueous cream from our GP and use this to clean her hair and face with and to use it as a moisturiser also and it's been a week now and her face has cleared up lovely.

to me it looks like a dribble rash as my LO gets it with his hands being in his mounth and thn wiping it on his face :) hope this helps if u get worry ask health visitor or gp :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->