Whats this?? :S (TMI sorry)

Alicia_&_Kev

Reaction score
Just been sitting on B&B and felt like little bit of stuff coming out,
Have been on and off getting like clear sticky stuff (like runny nose) but not thought anything of it as seen quite a few posts the same. Anyway this kinda went off about a week ago
Went to the loo just to check and there was LOADSS of stuff, it was mainly clear/white but a little yellowish too, and it has a really distinctive smell like sweet almost. Its not itchy or anything so dont think its thrush.
Just wondered if any of you ladies had any idea what it was, as am in middle of changing docs so dont actually have one i can really go to lol

Thanks in advance
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just been sitting on B&B and felt like little bit of stuff coming out,
Have been on and off getting like clear sticky stuff (like runny nose) but not thought anything of it as seen quite a few posts the same. Anyway this kinda went off about a week ago
Went to the loo just to check and there was LOADSS of stuff, it was mainly clear/white but a little yellowish too, and it has a really distinctive smell like sweet almost. Its not itchy or anything so dont think its thrush.
Just wondered if any of you ladies had any idea what it was, as am in middle of changing docs so dont actually have one i can really go to lol

Thanks in advance
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats what I have been having hun and when I went to ANC, dr said it was nothing.....Well she didn't look interested!:hissy:

i have no idea but i have had similar feeling lately....especially in the mornings...

sounds like discharge, i had a lot a few weeks back if its not yellow/green or really strong smelling i wont be too worried increase in discharge is normal at any time i pregnancy, if you are still worried you could ring you midwife (or old midwife if you have got your new one yet) most are happy to answer question

sounds like discharge, i had a lot a few weeks back if its not yellow/green or really strong smelling i wont be too worried increase in discharge is normal at any time i pregnancy, if you are still worried you could ring you midwife (or old midwife if you have got your new one yet) most are happy to answer question

Haha our old midwife!! i dont even know who she is lol, we met her on first appt, never gave us a number or anything!! lol Hence changing docs!! lol
Glad its all normal though was getting all worried lol :blush:

Thanks ladies :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had exactly the same thing for the last couple of weeks and it kept getting more and more until I had a show yesterday morning. I think that it may be something to do with that too. xx

I had exactly the same thing for the last couple of weeks and it kept getting more and more until I had a show yesterday morning. I think that it may be something to do with that too. xx

:shock: lol
xxx

I get that once in a while too.... kinda like almost gooey like when I'm ovulating. I pass it off as nothing! If you DO get worried out of it, and don't have a doctor, go to the hospital, ya never know eh?

xx

I get the same thing, this morning it is so bad I just had to put a pad on it was getting so wet.

feels horrible doesnt it i have to keep changing it every 15 mins lol gone through like a whole pack of pads almost today lol hahaha good job theyre like 45p!!!!! :rofl:

hey hun first congrats, and i asked my doc about this yesterday and i found out its comptly normal its happening cuz of the cervix is getting ready to rippen which could take awhile she said very very normal and healthy to have it as long as it dont got watery cuz then it could be your waters i have a ton of it comming out too she said white watery normal and so is having clear slimy (sperm like ) discharge all apart of pg lol the lovly things we get to have i also when i cough have aton come out , lol good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->