whats up with tv nowadays

S

sparkswillfly

So yesterday we had strippers rubbing their woo woos in guys faces and a close up of fanny stubble. Hollyoaks is playing sick murder games. We've got a paedo on Eastenders, and defleshing of heads on silent witness with washing powder! Whatever next?!

So yesterday we had strippers rubbing their woo woos in guys faces and a close up of fanny stubble. Hollyoaks is playing sick murder games. We've got a paedo on Eastenders, and defleshing of heads on silent witness with washing powder! Whatever next?!

:rofl: what on earth was this?!?

Bloody hell! Are these premium channels that you have to pay monthly for and it doesn't appear on your bill?!! :blush::rofl:

i was thinkin exactly the same thing myself! i still find it shocking how early the sex education show's on!!

Im still trying to get over the amount of sexual innuendo on cartoons!! :shock:

i just seen the advert that had made me think about it. since when was it acceptable for children of 12 (or possibly younger) to watch a film about a playboy bunny??!! in my day that would have been atleast a 15!! and i'm only 20 so i'm not even old!!!!

:rofl: what on earth was this?!?

That was a documentary on channel four about lap dancing. It was pure filth

Well my tv is all repeats of everything thats on during the day and even more than once. DNA tests, lie detectors and real life crap. There is really nothing on I havnt seen before and I resent having to pay for that.

And they wonder why society is getting so aggressive!

I'm not saying violence/sick TV directly causes violence/sick behavior, but it does seem to be something that has increased in the general consciousness and I think the media feeds it. We don't have a TV - I couldn't even stand seeing the trailers to horrible things.

I thought the de-facing thing on silent witness looked awesomeeeeee! only because i love gore..but then again i think its best kept to movies rather than television series! and to think, whoever WRITES these storylines..must be jus tas bad as the people that actually do that sortof stuff to even think it in their heads.!

Tv is getting worse have you noticed onec emmerdale do somthing coronation st and eastenders do the same thing or vice a versa ,

I am sure its the same man who writes the scripts

I think it will be disturbing if that bianca's so called boyfriend kisses little lauren in eastenders having seen he has his eyes on her,

She is to young to play a part like that she has a little baby face infact she is still a baby
she must be about 11 , 12 the most

Shes older than she looks but yeah she does look about 12. It was the decapitated body in silent witness that was the worst they kept the camera on it for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->