What's ur dream job?

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
What your dream job? One of my friends on Facebook is in Dubai ATM trainig to be a air stewdardess for emirates :( I'm sooo jealous it's untrue! I think this would be mine lol yours? X

Travel writer, but good enough to make a decent living out of it!

Make-up artist (love doing friends hair and make-up, done some pretty good makeovers in my time :haha:)
or backing dancer, it looks soo fun!!.......very much doubt they would want a fatty jumping around the stage though (I mean If I was slimmer, and a dancer obviously :haha:)

I want to have my own bakery... :)

Iv always worked in catering and have a dream of running my own sandwich bar or cafe :thumbup: Me outfront and doing the real work and OH doing any numbers things and anything that requires a brain lol

I would love to be a Physicist, Physics was my dream subject in school, just wish I had of done something with it :(

I would love to open up a shelter for animals!

To have my own cake shop/ coffee shop.

Anything but teaching under the coalition would be a dream though.

My dream job is to be a midwife and I'm actually working my way upto it, just got another 5 years of study left and I'm there :happydance:

Midwife. Was working towards it and then dd came along!

I will carry on with my studies when the kids are older.

I'd love to be an animator for Disney, failing that be in the parade :)

Tattooist, Midwife or Dancer..!

Paramedic or RAF red arrow pilot!!
Wanted to be this since about 10 years old!! X

I've wanted to be a midwife since I was 12, 8 years on and I'm working towards it doing my a levels :)

When I was young I always wanted to be a International Showjumping Groom, all my essay's in English revolved around that dream. Fast forward (quite) a few years, been there done that and got the T Shirt..........................

I had my dream job, riding and working with horses, loved it a miss it so much :(. Would also love to train detection and guard dogs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->