What's ur dream job?

At this point in time I think I would like to own my own business... something where I am in control and can be as creative as I want! I also think I would be a good beauty therapist. But hey, grass is always greener on the other side!

Been taking to that girl, she gets given 5k just to live on till she gets paid at end if month!! Sooo jealous ;,(

Presenter on Top Gear, that's my dream job

Or run a traditional english tea shop on an island called Utila (it's in the Bay Islands off the coast of Honduras)

Hmmm... I have a few

Cake maker
Florist
Midwife

I have to say though, I do love being a SAHM

If anyone is familiar with stockport, co-op insurance have a pyramid building there. Mine would be to clean the windows as I'd have to abseil down. I'm an adrenaline junkie

I want to be a Mythbuster :haha:

Seriously though, once I graduate I'll be looking for anything Environmental Science based.

My dream job - to be a stay at home mommy and have a part time job doing photography... that would be the life <3

anyone NOT want to be a midwife lol :p
quite surprised by the high numbers :O x

I'd love to design and create my own nursery from scratch; just the designing and building excites me and then I'd be the nursery manager once the nursery was established.

Id love to own my own jewellery or shoe shop!!

Or be a dancer if i wasnt a heffer.

Photographer. That's my main goal in life, my camera rarely leaves my bag!

I'd love to work with offenders or people with addictions!

I'm starting a psychology degree in Jan and plan to train in psychotherapy, but if I had the time to do loads of crap interns then I would love to be a documentary researcher! Or a successful writer. Or the person who gets to choose the soundtrack to films, that would literally be my dream job.

I would like to have my own cake shop or to be a scuba diving instructor in the Maldives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->