What's with this all day sickness???!!!

M

mamaofthree

I've never, ever had 'morning' sickness and it's decided to strike on number 6!!!! Mother Nature is being particularly cruel!! Maybe it's two babies since I'm breastfeeding, over thirty and have more than four kids already? :wacko: This is seriously unusual and am panicking somewhat! Roll on 12 week scan !!! Any survival tips welcome. xxx

Oh no !! You must feel awful !! I've not actually been sick yet but so queasy and tired all the time 😷 hope it settles soon :) xxxx

i've been having all day nausea too and it's hard. just a week ago i was complaining because i hadn't felt sick once. now my head has been in the toilet the past 3-4 days

I've been sick all day long too. It seems to get steadily worse with each child I have. You have my sympathies!

I say eat small amounts when you're able through out the day. Don't try to eat a large meal in one sitting (that always has disastrous consequences for me). I haven't tried the seabands but some women say they really help. I may try them as I get queasy whenever I am a passenger in the car.

Bleurghhh, it's horrid! Frustrating thing is, I'm starving again now but too scared to eat since I was sick after dinner,(I did eat too much). Dry crackers it is! Hope it settle for you ladies too xx

I just bought the seabands yesterday hopefully they work. All day sickness is rough!

I was feeling awful 24/7 since 5 weeks. I'm 11 weeks now and still have occasional nausea but nothing like the all day sickness I was experiencing a few weeks ago. There is a light at the end of the tunnel because for the first time in weeks I actually had the energy to clean my entire house :)

I was feeling awful 24/7 since 5 weeks. I'm 11 weeks now and still have occasional nausea but nothing like the all day sickness I was experiencing a few weeks ago. There is a light at the end of the tunnel because for the first time in weeks I actually had the energy to clean my entire house :)

That's good to hear!! I've always had extreme tiredness but not the sickness; it just makes life so much more difficult with the other kids, plus they wonder why mummy's being sick...bless them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->