What's wrong with me??

marlin26

Reaction score
Hello ladies I am wondering what's going on with my body.. I have been spotting pink/ brown/black for 10 days. In place AF that is.. 2 days ago my left breast has been sore and feels heavy.. I have been crying for everything.. I haven't tested yet because I don't want to face a neg result. By is this normal

Hey marlin. I'm sorry but I can't help you there. I'm ttc #1 and haven't experienced anything like that. I'd make an appt with your obgyn.

I know it's hard to face a possibly negative test, but spotting for that long doesn't sound normal for you. I think it warrants a conversation/visit to your gyn, and they will likely ask for a blood test. I know it sucks, but it's better to get things checked out/answers for your health.

Are you actively trying? Do you do any charting/ how was your bd last cycle?

But personally, I would be on the phone first thing to try and get an appointment in before the weekend. Because pregnant or not, you need to get to the bottom of it. If you are pregnant, you will need to be assessed. If you aren't, you may be risking your reproductive health and/or you can't bd if you are spotting so you might miss out on trying this cycle. I'm being worst case scenarios here but I reallly want you to get in to see your gyno. FXed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"