Whats wrong with me!!!

tinkabells

Reaction score
Oh my god where do i start?
Well ya all no FOB has got incontact, well i had a right go at hime in the week and havent heard from him since, he txted me todya asking if i had calmed down?!
So anyway he was asking after hollie, and then we were just like txting normally and then he starts......

Asking why i slept with his sort of mate(they were both on same team, and played in the back, FOB is Right back and mate was left back), i did this months before hollie, and i no its stupid but i did it when he was being a prick and slept with his mate then txted him next day and told him!!!
Anyway be asked me tonight why i did it, so told him truth to hurt him, and he said it did and that it still hurts now.
So i went in for the kill and said why you txtin me now, what is wrong with you, isnt your perfect little life running so smoothly for you, or is the man, im sorry the woman your in love with, not making you happy anymore, or you just wanna txt me cos of the csa and dna, well he then kicked off, saying, you dont know anything, you wanna no the fucking truth do you, well do you, do you!!! Yes he said it that many times, so i said go on then....

He said, no im not happy, ever since you told me you was pregant, i've never stopped thinking of you, then when it all kicked off, i wish i was a man, and told her to fuck off, and that its always been you, i was only staying with her cos of (there daughter) and because i took out loans and she controls my money, i tried to forget you, but i was hoping you would try and get incontact and when you did with csa, i had to go to darren and ask to speak to you, i saw hollie and i burst into tears because she is perfect, she looks like me and you, and she is amazing, and i havent stopped thinking about you and her, and you need to hear this I WANT YOU,ITS ALWAYS BEEN YOU, i was a fool, im trying to sort everything out, so i can leave her, im not asking you to be with me, but you need to know this, m taking the dna to prove i am hollie's dad to her, we havent slept together since me and you, i dont fancy her anymore,i've still got the picture of us and i look at them all the time.

I cant speak anymore because i've just told you how i feel, im sorry, but can you tell me, if you want me?

And as i stupid mug that i am, i said, its you, its always been you, and the moment i pressed send, i wanted to take it back, i dont want him knowing how i feel, i even rubbed it in, that i have a date tomorrow and his bestmate is babysitting hollie!!!

His now turned his phone off, so he hasnt got my last txt about it being him?!
God i wish you could recall txts if they havent been delivered!!!

Sorry long rant xxx:cry:

hunni, we've all been there, believe me... just shake it off and leave it up to him to make next move...he made this one, and he must have done so for a reason

dont let him get you down hunni

xxx

Awwww thanks love, i just dont know if his just saying this, but his also told darren his not happy and wants me back, but think's cos of what his done, i would never take him back etc
So i dont know, im not gonna txt anymore, his phone's off, so leave it, i just know he'll put phone back on when im on my date!!! xxx

:hugs: theres nothing wrong with you, you can't help how you feel, only you can decide what to do and what will make you happy x

hey hun i dont know your full story, but it sounds like he has a lot of making up to do hun, even if you do want him back make sure he earns it hun :hugs:

I dont know how i feel, event hough i kept asking him to tell me his feelings, and now he has i dont no how i feel about them!!!

Think im gonna go bed and sleep on it and go on my date tomorrow, im not cancelling xxx

thats a good plan i wouldn't cancel either and have fun hun you deserve it!!!

hey maybe the date is just what you need, so don't cancel, go and enjoy yourself x

:hugs: hun, there is nothing wrong with you at all. Weve all been in asituation like that, and by god do they know which emotional buttons to press!!
Enjoy your date , you deserve a bit of fun xx

:hugs: not sure what to say as I don't know all your story, but as an ousider looking in it looks like he is royally kicking himself now! let him and dont give into him straight away...and dont text! :p x

Well he still hasnt turned his bloody phone on, so still hasnt got my txt, god wish i could call it back now!!!!
Spoken to his mate, and thats what he told him as well, that he does wnat me back, and that she is controlling him, like she said she would to me, i think i maybe need to actually see him, but in public, i dont want him knowing where i live yet and also so nothing can happen!!!
I hate emotions!!! xxx

Ohhhh have fun on your date!! :hugs:

and dont worry about the sent message, we all send things and instantly regret it, you cant take it back, so you may aswell just forget about it... easier said than done though!

i think he needs to grow some balls and tell his gf where to go if he really means it!

though it does sound like he's kicking himself at the moment, id make sure he proves himself before you make any commitments to him!

xxxxx

though it does sound like he's kicking himself at the moment, id make sure he proves himself before you make any commitments to him!

Agreed! I dunno why it's taken this long for him to tell you he's been thinking about you since he found out you were pregnant, a woman can't be THAT controlling. Get him in a public place and tell him you wanna know the truth about how really feels and see what happens

Hope you had fun on your date tonight :winkwink:

:hugs:x

Well i found out why he hasn't turned his phone on, its currently at a bottom of a lake!!!
I dropped hollie off, as mates and darren was there and when i got in door, fob called him, to ask if he was babysitting cos i told fob lastnight he was, and to tell me his dropped his phone and his getting another one tomorrow, that he can txt me from
So he wont get the txt i sent

I didnt really enjoy my date, kept thinking about fob :-( xxx

Least he wont get your text :) or would you rather of him recieved it nows??

Awwww dont worrys, at least you went, better than sitting at home wondering if you should have gone or not :hugs:

xx

I kinda wished he got it now, to see what he was gonna say?!

And when he gets his new phone tomorrow, im gonna see if he wants to meet up, but just me and him, what ya think/. that way i can see his reactions and he cant aviod my questions in a txt xxx

I think if you want answers, meeting up is deff the bets thing to do! That way he cant avoid your questions by pretending he didnt hear them!

That way you will no once and for all :D

xxx

Yeah when he txts me tomrrow, im gonna say about meeting up xxx

I would say about meeting up! Just be careful though :hugs: I know he said his phones at the bottom of a lake but is their any possibility he got the txt message beforehand? and is not sure what to say back type thing?

Let us know how you get on! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"