What's your "2WW" symptoms?

mommy237

Reaction score
Hi ladies so i'm currently in my tww window and I think it's interesting to see the different symptoms we all have until we get our BFP or AF shows her ugly face..i'd love to know how your tww is going...

Myself:
0-1 dpo- nothing
2dpo-lower cramps in abdomen, creamy cm ( a little), nausea, and sore breast, a lot of urinating ( but I drink a lot of water)
3po- a.m. cramps in abdomen, lower back pain on right side, a.m. headache, creamy cm ( a lot), really sore bbs ( they were really sore lastnight while sleeping, a lot of urinating (again I drink a lot of water) pm(bad cramps and pressure)
4dpo- stuffy nose(started lastnight), sneezing, slight cramping, a lot of creamy cm (am), breast tender not as bad as yesterday, slight headache

I got my vvvf bfp 3 days ago. 8dpo.. I've been breaking out 20 times worse than normal on my face its embarrassing. Tooting terrible. Boobs ate on and off sore.

I got my vvvf bfp 3 days ago. 8dpo.. I've been breaking out 20 times worse than normal on my face its embarrassing. Tooting terrible. Boobs ate on and off sore.

lol cool its amazing to see the different things that can go on with our body. I'm 4 dpo today and my headache is getting worse and I'm tired....I want to test at 7dpo but i'm wondering If I should wait because once I start testing I become a POAS addict lol

Nothing for the first few days and then 6dpo in the evening and 7dpo in the morning I had some very very lightly tinged pink cm. Didn't notice it when I wiped, I had been checking cp. Then on 9dpo I woke up to pinching pains in one of my ovaries, only lasted a minute or 2. That happened once more in the evening. 10dpo I couldn't stop eating or peeing, fatigue starting to set in. 11dpo I was convinced I saw a very very faint bfp.12 dpo I got a clearer bfp :)

Nothing for the first few days and then 6dpo in the evening and 7dpo in the morning I had some very very lightly tinged pink cm. Didn't notice it when I wiped, I had been checking cp. Then on 9dpo I woke up to pinching pains in one of my ovaries, only lasted a minute or 2. That happened once more in the evening. 10dpo I couldn't stop eating or peeing, fatigue starting to set in. 11dpo I was convinced I saw a very very faint bfp.12 dpo I got a clearer bfp :)

omg yes, I would've been convinced at the very light tinged pink cm. :hugs:Congrats hun I pray you have a happy and healthy 9 months! I pray this is my cycle!!

omg yes, I would've been convinced at the very light tinged pink cm. :hugs:Congrats hun I pray you have a happy and healthy 9 months! I pray this is my cycle!!

Yeah I was fairly sure I was going to get my bfp but kept getting negatives and thought I was going crazy! Thank you! Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->