Whats your claim to fame?

mine is seriously sad, my mum sold a house to the guy who had that green duck thing called Orville, forget his name though

Used to work in a gym where 2 premiership football teams trained-all the footballers would come in, not that I knew who any of them were apart from the ones that clearly loved themselves and strutted round with their kit on!

Haha rab c nesbitt! Classy!

Mine are quite pitiful too: Hubby had to pick up Jordon from the airport for a strip club appearence (his best mate was manager of the club at the time)
My mum used to follow Anthony Stewart Head home from school everyday (Giles from Buffy)

And its not famous but its important - My grandpa was one of the guys who designed the atomic clock that we tell time by which is in the Science musuem.

oh that all sounds so lame! lol

omg omg giles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give some more info! i love him!! :happydance:

Lol its really not that interesting, he was in the year above my mum and everyone fancies him. Apparently he was a really lovely guy too!

:rofl:

erm ...

my brother had lunch with one of the sugarbabes
my mums met cliff richards
i've met various members of the royal family
i've had 2 peoms published
i served gary lineker his dinner once lol
i've sung infront of thousands
i'm related to a couple of mass murderers :|

:shrug: there might be more lol​

erm ...

:shrug: Mass Murderers!!

erm ...

:shrug: Mass Murderers!!

centuries ago :rofl:

there was one i cant remember his name
but he was like a 17th/18th century person who
murdered a few women lol and one of his
surnames is the same as mine so there's a connection
somewhere :rofl:

John Reginald Halliday Christie (8 April 1898 – 15 July 1953), born in Halifax, West Yorkshire, was an English serial killer active in the 1940s and 1950s. He murdered at least six women—including his wife, Ethel—by strangling them in his flat at 10 Rillington Place, Notting Hill, London. He was arrested, tried, and hanged in 1953 for his wife's murder, after his victims' bodies were found in the flat by a new tenant.

part of my dads side :rofl:

there's a few recent ones but this person killed
the most!​

I'm related some how to Jimmy Somerville (cringe) and my uncle was best mates with Robert Carlyle at school.

My mums best mates mum is best mates with Princesa Di's mum (thats a long one eh)

I went to school with a Scotland Rugby Player (and didnt like him very much!)

jen! :rofl:
how do you know that!!

oh oh i thought of one!!

my step uncle was in biker grove :smug: :rofl:

biker grove ...

oh thought of a sad one ...

a friend of mine is best friends with dougie
from mcfly :rofl:

i dont think it us biker grove now :rofl:

it was a really popular programme aaaggeess ago!

:duhh:

what the hell was it!

My dad's a television producer/director and created the kids tv shows SM:TV Live and CD:UK - they're probably a bit old for anyone to remember them now! So I spent a good bit of time in the studio and met a good few - And and Dec, Cat Deeley, Paul McCartney, Take That, Garbage, Chris Evans, had lunch with Isla Fisher...

Oh and my granddad was a relatively famous actor in his day and won 3 Baftas, my dad beat him to 4 though - got to love family rivalry!! :lol:

Hmm nothing too interesting for me

My ex BIL is a premiership footballer player

Brookes great grandad was also a premiership football player, he played for Newcastle UTD

I was on Pie In the Sky :haha::haha:

Also W T Stead is a relative of mine. He was quite a famous journalist and died on the Titanic. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Thomas_Stead

Best one I've got is my uncle is a published author and has his own wikipedia page

erm i have a few lame ones....
my nan gave blood to a king (from some europien country) and saved his life ( she has a really rare blood type)
erm i served N Dubz when i worked at alton towers..., didnt have a clue who they were until the person i was working with told me after though :s
erm some one in my family (dont know who :/) is married to jim lakers sister
and my mums partner used to smoke weed with robbie williams when he was younger lol

Oh god, are you ready for my incredibly poor ones? :haha:

- I was on Bargain Hunt (walked behind David Dickinson)
- My grandma's heart consultant is Gerry McCann (father of Madeleine)
- My great-aunt was in a lift with Brad Pitt and talked about jacuzzi's with him
- My dad has sat next to Stevie Wonder at a confrence, been on a plane with Blue, and sat next to Lawrence D'Lagglio (I don't know his name, he's a rugby player) on a plane, and met Chery Blair
- I was on BBC Look North being interviewed when I was 10 about vandalism
- My dad went to the same school as Kasabian
- My friend's mum was best friends with someone famous (but I actually can't remember their name, how bad is that?)
- My great great great great uncle designed the RMS Discovery- a ship for Scott to take to the Antartic... but it sunk :dohh: he also was like, Winston Churchill's nemisis
- A guy who I used to sit next to in French (and he used to copy me) was on a programme about Child Geniuses on Channel 4 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"