Whats your claim to fame?

Ohhh I have a couple of bad ones..

I was in the year above Micheal Owen at school and dated him for like 3 weeks...
OH was best mates with Gary Barlow in high school, we have old tapes of him singing when he was 16/17. OH has gotten back in touch with a mutual friend of theirs who is still in contact with Gary and is hoping to meet up with him in the new year...
My picture was all over the national news channels a few years ago:blush:

michael owen eh lucky cow :blush:
did you get to kiss him or anything??

details woman!​

i have a couple of bad ones

the chuckle brothers used to live round the corner from me and my grandad knew them well
my ex's dad used to play football with david seaman when they were at school

and my mums partner used to smoke weed with robbie williams when he was younger lol

:rofl: that's a brilliant one!!​

hes not as innocent as he makes out ay:winkwink:
could tell a few stories about himthat ive heard, but i wont as i dont know if there true or not, people seem to all want to be connected to him round my mums area (shes lives on the same road he was brought up on)

i went to the soap awards after party and was very drunk and spoke 2 everyone from soaps,

details woman!​

hahaha Yeah I snogged him :rofl: well, you know one of those frenchy type kisses everyone does at school!
he finished with me for his now wife! Git!

details woman!​

hahaha Yeah I snogged him :rofl: well, you know one of those frenchy type kisses everyone does at school!
he finished with me for his now wife! Git!

:rofl: jammy!!
haha atleast he didn't finish you for a fling!!​
yeah, makes me feel better...it must have been my kissing as he finished with me the next day..mustn't have been any good:blush:

:haha:

just think if you'd kissed a tad better
you could be his wife right now :rofl:

I don't really have any to be honest!

The only things are really awful & lame:
I've had a fling with an up and coming footballer, & my Uncle illustrated lots of books, including this atlas https://www.amazon.com/Picture-Atlas-World-Richard-Kemp/dp/0751353582 :haha: x

yeah....oh...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

but then I wouldnt be a member of bnb would i..? and the world would be a sad place :rofl:

Ross from hard-fi is my step cousin :D

Dave

In my old life i used to interview celebs. SOme good, some random, from george clooney, brad pitt, to keith harris (of Orville fame!) and S Club 7!!

Bill Nighy got me banned from the Isle of Man. I still hate him!

Richard Hammond was a witness at my wedding.

I was on This Is Your LIfe, in the background sat behind Alan Titchmarsh. Random.

My dad met robbie williams in rehab - He had already met him a couple of times before as my dad drank in the same pub as him and the girl he went out with from all saints

One of blazing squad kind of went out with my cousin for a couple of weeks - they wear more make up than jordan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->