Whats your dislikes about early pregnancy?

linz85

Reaction score
I know most of us spend a few months/years ttc and its the best thing ever when we do!

But..

What's the worse thing about being pregnant? What do you dislike the most?

For me.. it'd the increased amount of CM. YAK!:nope:

I can deal with morning sickness and other early ailments but that is just the worst thing for me.
Luckily so far * touches wood* I've only got my increased CM in this early stage ( 5 weeks)

What about everyone else? :)

The worst thing for me is not 'feeling' pregnant. I'd take all the symptoms for a little reassurance!

The worry that comes with 1st trimester! Once 1st trimester is over I usually enjoy every second of being pregnant.

The worst thing for me is knowing how long it'll be until I get to feel baby kick/ find out gender/ snuggle my newborn! I am such an impatient person, and along with the worry of course early pregnancy is so boring! I want to start buying things and waddling around with a big huge bump and preparing for delivery :haha:

The worry is the absolute worst for me. I hate first tri, I panick over every little pain or pull!

The nausea, the low energy, and the length of time waiting until the 12 week scan so you know that everything is okay.

My last pregnancy first tri was so easy but the worry was absolutely awful.

This pregnancy there's the anxiousness and the serious fatigue I'm SO tired trying to chase a toddler!

All worth it though, defo! <3

First tri really isn't glam in the sense of the CM, puke, constipation and waking to pee :lol:

Yup, my first pregnancy was great, had a little nausea in the mornings, nothing a ginger biscuit wouldn't cure, then with my second, I was sick, but that was ok after that.
Third time around.. I just feel tired, no sickness or anything yet, not even any cravings :)

For me morning/all day sickness and throwing up. And food evasion. I can deal with the other stuff lol :)

The fatigue is just killing me this time around. I mean I seriously can't keep my eyes open for more then a half hour before I'm nodding off again. Also the other thing that really bothers me is the complete ambivalence about anything that I used to enjoy in life, I just feel so blah.

The nausea and the fatigue.... It's crazy! Sometimes I actually ask myself 'why did I want this again?'... I hope second tri is better... October can't come fast enough!

The fatigue, vomiting, generally not being able to eat...looking and feeling like crap - as well as the constant worrying....I didn't even know a due date until I was 9w6days...so waiting for that scan felt like forever! Chasing a toddler is definitely challenging this time round too! Bring on the second tri when pregnancy is far more enjoyable! I absolutely loved pregnancy with my daughter - I hope it's like that this time :)

I'm really struggling with the tierdness. I'm exhausted all the time it's really hard having 3 other bouncing boys to look after and its the holidays!! I'm shattered all the time xxx

For me the worst time is being cold all the time. I had low blood pressure with my 2 girls and I'm guessing I'll be the same this time too. I get tired a lot because I can't sleep at night and got 2 girls to run round after but I don't think it's as bad as it was in my other 2 pregnancies yet! I've also not had much nausea either this time touch wood I won't get it! Had it really bad 2nd time but not the 1st time!

I just wish pregnancy wouldn't take so long....I wish it was ...say...about 2 months..and we have a baby.
lol.
Why is it 9 months..lol.
That and the nausea.

I just wish pregnancy wouldn't take so long....I wish it was ...say...about 2 months..and we have a baby.
lol.
Why is it 9 months..lol.
That and the nausea.

I'd rather we just laid a egg and kept it warm for 9 months! &#9786;

I'm finding I'm a lot more cold recently too :-/

The worry! I hate the worry! I mean the sickness sucks, but it's no where near like it was with dd, but this time it's the worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->